Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

the quietest site on the internet

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing the quietest site on the internet

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

here. Why? We are supposed to be filled with zest and creativity?

Perhaps Memorial Day also means to remember to BE ALIVE?

c h

corkhorner
    Participant

In other words, 24 lurkers viewed this, AND; wrote nothing.

My point entirely.

c h

sstanton

Snore… ZZZzzzzzz…. yaawwnn!! grumph, smack, slurp…. ? Uh oh…

Oh hi, Cork, sorry, I thought I was still in lurker mode. Just ignore me.

Heck, while I am here and sort of awake, I thought l would let you know that you are not talking to yourself anymore.

I wish I had the answer as to how to get people to post thoughts, questions, answers, and maybe a joke or two (if the gremlins do pull them). But, I don’t, so I’ll join them and go back to lurker mode.
    8)

corkhorner
    Participant

ok…now then….anybody ‘listen’ to Stu?

c h

corkhorner
    Participant

Is there a ‘Storm Brewing’ and everybody is just watching lurking in the woods?

With thousands exposed to this site and the creaivity here, what’s missing, Stu?

Ever ‘wonder’? I do.

Perhaps we can lure ShortSaleGuy to ‘come out’ as a real person with finite answers and a known location?

Just wondering,
    c h

corkhorner
    Participant

SCORE:
    Lurkers 100.
    Posters 2.
    :shock:
    What’s missing?

c h

neftalipazo

Ok Cork, here it is why I barely post here:

1. I do not want to be embarrassed by the moderators.
    2. I do not want my posts to be deleted.
    3. I get the answers to my questions in a more expeditious manner when I send them directly to Bill.
    4. I am not satisfied with the bits and pieces of information given here.
    5. I DO NOT have a decoder ring.
    6. I DO NOT like that one day we are presented with a new solution and after we promote it to potential sellers things change, e.g., LFC.
    7. I DO NOT like empty promises, e.g., SS web interface for documentation.
    8. I DO NOT like to see that many questions in different parts of this board go unanswered for months.

Because all of the above and other things that I cannot think of at this moment, and more importantly my lack or fear to take any action to find out later that what I said is no longer valid, I DO NOT write in this board and EVEN WORST I have NOT been successful with any of the transactions that I have initiated.

Now, rain on me.

Neftali

corkhorner
    Participant

Neftali, I appreciate that you stated what is on your mind, or; bothering you.

Much of it could be good Food For Thought for the board moderator.

Also, I find no ‘fault’ with your perceptions and views.

also, I don’t have a ‘need’ to rain on YOU or anybody…..But, for me I love a good rain and storm as it clears the air in real terms.

Yes, if you get ‘all the answers you desire ‘from Bill’ that will probably suffice for you.

However, in my viewpoint this board can/should serve as an info sharing platform and networking opportunity for dealmaking.

c h

neftalipazo

Cork, I know that your intentions are good.

I just kept on reading your post and out of over 2,000 members NO one will say a thing. I know that others have their own reasons and I would like to hear them as well. So I took the plunge. Let’s see if others will do the same and maybe we will then see more action on the board afterward.

Neftali.

buzzbox
    Participant

Generally I read the board about every day – miss some days when I’m busy or not in the office.

I post when I have a question of want to encourage some dialog on a particular topic. Or if I think I can add some enlightenment to what’s being discussed or help someone else if I have the answer they are looking for.

I enjoy the dialogs, as they tend to educate and help one understand someone elses point of view.

Sometimes processes or procedures are brought up but lack in detail but somehow the posting members offer enough information so those of us that are less knowledgable get the message.

Questions, I’ve found, are usually answered quickly enough. You can always re-post the question in a different way to trigger a response. That’s worked for me. My view is that we are all busy and answering others questions may not be the main priority

Gotta go

corkhorner
    Participant

POST AWAY.
    Never fear.

cork horner

corkhorner
    Participant

we’re gaining steam—159-10!

ch

sstanton

@Neftali wrote:

1. I do not want to be embarrassed by the moderators.
    2. I do not want my posts to be deleted.

For these same reasons, I did not post here for a long time. I think things have calmed down a bit and, with the exception of the mystery moderator, deletions are less. I, also, think you will find the moderators a little more friendly these days. Besides, I know that Bill likes you and if someone irks you, just let Bill know.

@Neftali wrote:

3. I get the answers to my questions in a more expeditious manner when I send them directly to Bill.

Boy, I would like to know that secret. I gave up sending email to Bill. I get my answers on Tuesday and Saturday. See, I told you Bill likes you better 8)

@Neftali wrote:

4. I am not satisfied with the bits and pieces of information given here.

I agree that we don’t always get a clear picture and I doubt if anything can be done to change that. but, there is always hope.

@Neftali wrote:

5. I DO NOT have a decoder ring.

Trust me, you really don’t want one. If you really understood cork… :shock: (just kidding, Cork, we will do our best to translate as needed)

@Neftali wrote:

6. I DO NOT like that one day we are presented with a new solution and after we promote it to potential sellers things change, e.g., LFC.

I second the motion. At least 3-Arck seems to be settling down.

@Neftali wrote:

7. I DO NOT like empty promises, e.g., SS web interface for documentation.

That’s because Bill never hired me. hmmm, come to think of it, I never ask him either. You think that might have something to do with it? All I can really say here is just shrug it off and not let it stand in your way.

@Neftali wrote:

8. I DO NOT like to see that many questions in different parts of this board go unanswered for months.

No solution to this. I can only answer what I am comfortable to answer.

Great answers Neftali.

Dave, great answer and so true. But, I think that Neftali hit the nail on the head for why most forum members that don’t post anymore.

Cork, that is 159-4, if you look at the posters. But, hey, we double our score from 2 to 4, not bad.

OK, gang, don’t be shy, put it out here.

buzzbox
    Participant

Geez, today’s telephone conference went sideways with those backwoods auto mechanics beating on a derelict truck with a doggy battery. At least I think that’s what they were doing. Couldn’t make much sense outa all the zooms, booms and alien sounds.

Cork was ready to take ‘em on with a 20d rusty spike driven through the end of a water-logged 2×4.

Anyway we got something done – so persistence does work.

Not sure we were able to help our NY member – but seems to me a Quit Claim and POA from the seller and get the deal into NARSCor with several telephone calls to BG ought to move it along, if the Team Leader ‘ain’t helping. He still needs help with a Phoenix Agent to handle the B-C transaction. Forgot to ask, was the paperwork complete? Don’t know as he spoke quietly and there was plenty of background Tom Foolery going on.

Cheers

sstanton

If that was Gene needing help in Scottsdale, I am working on it too.

I use to have the moderator code to get on the call, but didn’t use it, so I sort of forgot it. Perhaps we need one of us regulars with the ability to get on the moderator line to mute them out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh