Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

No Books….No Bucks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dave salcido

In last Saturday’s Telementoring call, we went into some much needed training, specifically dealing with Equity Sharing (page 67) of Bill Gatten’s “BIG BOOK”. Folks, this book is the most important resource you will ever use when it comes to real estate investing in the 21st century. All of the rules have changed, yet the contents of that book have apparently and probably always will stand the test of time and change.

It was discovered in our session that many attendees do not have the BIG BOOK, or at very least, attendees do in fact own the book but are not spending enough time studying it. I say this with patience and long suffering, but it is no wonder why so many of the same questions arise that are easily answered in the first few chapters of the book. Seriously, if you want to make real money acquiring property (I hope that’s what you want to do), please open the book and read diligently. Otherwise, the training you are receiving will be of no real benefit.

Set aside a half hour a day, maybe during lunch time, and study up. This will make your mind sharp and creative as you ponder the various strategies that you will need to employ to be successful. The BIG BOOK works. It really does! But it won’t work if you don’t. Bill gave me the go ahead to offer the BIG BOOK to non NARS members at a very generous discount. Some of you on the call contacted me and asked for the book and the discount offer on the Saturday call. Good for you! That was a wise decision and a wise investment. Some of you, for some inexplicable reason chose not to take advantage of the offer. I’ll give everyone one last chance to get the special discount for Bill’s BIG BOOK and then the special offer will expire VERY SOON.

Read about it here: http://landtrust.net/listings/index.php?page=out&id=19900&cid=348 or http://landtrust.net/listings/index.php?page=out&id=19901&cid=348 and then email dave@livingfreeandclear.com to place your order. The hard copy book price is regularly $159.00. With the temporary discount, you can order the BIG BOOK for just $119.00 with a little extra for shipping. The CD price is $99.00, but you can get the special discount price of $79.00 by contacting me directly. We want you to learn. We want you to participate in the discussion on a more informed basis and we certainly want you to start making money RIGHT NOW. So get the book now before the discount expires in just a couple of days. Let’s make some money!

sstanton

Hey, Dave, can you do me a favor and either PM or Email me that little gem you gave out on the Saturday call. It was about a headline for Craigslist, the seller financing and our solution. I cannot find my notes from Saturday. Saturday was not a good day.

sstanton

Hmm, Dave did not answer my request. Dave did not respond to my Email. Dave sent me an invitation to his club?? Dave took time to post here??

I’m beginning to think that Dave doesn’t love me any more :cry:

Siigghhh…..

Oh well, there plenty of other stuff to do in the meantime.

BTW: If you missed the call last Saturday with Dave, you missed a gem.

dave salcido

Sorry Stu. I hope you still feel the love. To answer your question about Craigslist ads; I place them in the real estate services section. This is what I post and I ALWAYS get leads:

“Owe more than what your house is worth? I will make an offer that can make you money. “

I have other short, but effective ads, but this one brings in the most emails.
    Hope this helps.

neftalipazo

Dave, I believe that Stu was looking for this one:

Is HR 1728 and HR 4173 killing you? I have a solution.

If I understood correctly, this will drive Investors to contact you for you to get a share on their transactions by introducing the EHT solution through an offer. I am still not very clear about the how the offer will be structured per se since you will be dealing with an investor who may already have a contract on a property, a renter, both or neither.

It would be of extreme benefit if this could be explained a bit further.

Neftal??.

dave salcido

@NeftaliPazo wrote:

Dave, I believe that Stu was looking for this one:

Is HR 1728 and HR 4173 killing you? I have a solution.

If I understood correctly, this will drive Investors to contact you for you to get a share on their transactions by introducing the EHT solution through an offer. I am still not very clear about the how the offer will be structured per se since you will be dealing with an investor who may already have a contract on a property, a renter, both or neither.

It would be of extreme benefit if this could be explained a bit further.

Neftal??.

Please read my post, “How to Get Investors to Beat Down Your Door Begging For Help”

Getting INTO a contract is not the problem for the investor. It’s getting OUT of the contract that poses the concern. Liquidation, or selling is what is at issue; more particularly, selling the second property. Will the investor break the law if they sell a second property without a mortgage license? The law apparently indicates that he/she will. Investors need to get out of the real estate business and move into the personalty business. If we teach investors how to do this, the world will be our oyster.

amyhutton
    Participant

My notes say that the gem went like this:

Ad: Is HR 1721 or HR 4173 Killing You? We have an answer.

And when they call you tell them “My answer is to put the house into a land trust and share the equity. I won’t explain any more until I make you an offer.

Amy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh