Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

“How to Beat the Banks at Their Own Game”

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing “How to Beat the Banks at Their Own Game”

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of darryl darryl 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    dave salcido

I don’t have any objection to filing a Certificate of Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Warranty Deed. It’s a school of thought by some circles that a Warranty Deed may not have been perfected at origination. Not sure about that or if filing a Certificate of Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Warranty Deed adds any authority to title ownership beyond a court granted quiet title, but I don’t think it would cause any harm. If there is any case law that I could scrutinize that would shed more light on the subject, I might be more influenced to record these docs. Please let me know if you can cite some references. Here’s something I found: http://www.dre.ca.gov/files/pdf/refbook/ref07.pdf

I do agree that selling the asset after quieting title is not a bad idea, but even so, a hostile party (true or false) can always come around and file suit whether the property has been sold or not.
    Thanks for your input Dave.

Been a while since I’ve checked-in on the NARS board – Lotsa interesting & detailed posts on this particular topic.

What drew me to this string was initially its title, very similar to the video (now outdated) I was using to market to attorneys in late 2011 entitled “How Any Attorney Can Beat The Big Banks At Their Own Mortgage Fraud Game, Guaranteed!”

Guess its been longer than I thought since I was on the board on a regular basis, eh? :D

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh