Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Help with setting up the right type of trust – inv. property

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Help with setting up the right type of trust – inv. property

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of choi5983 choi5983 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    choi5983

My parents currently have a rental property under their name. I’ve heard that creating a trust to own the rental property is helpful.

Now

1) what type of trust do I need? Can this be created through this site?
    2) what is the approximate cost?
    3) are there any taxes that would need to be paid when the ownership is changed?
    4) what other things do I need to know to make this a smooth process?
    5) we’ve been told that CA is now charging 7% off the rental income for out of state investors! After the property is owned by the new trust, do you know if we still have to pay this tax assuming the trust is created in California?

It’s my first time investigating into creating a trust. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

peter@amakya

@choi5983 wrote:

My parents currently have a rental property under their name. I’ve heard that creating a trust to own the rental property is helpful.

Now

1) what type of trust do I need? Can this be created through this site?
    2) what is the approximate cost?
    3) are there any taxes that would need to be paid when the ownership is changed?
    4) what other things do I need to know to make this a smooth process?
    5) we’ve been told that CA is now charging 7% off the rental income for out of state investors! After the property is owned by the new trust, do you know if we still have to pay this tax assuming the trust is created in California?

It’s my first time investigating into creating a trust. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. Yes create your own via this site.
    2. From as little as $99
    3. Nil. There is no issue.
    4. Let one of the experienced people help you. The best is to call into the office at 1 818 610 8801.
    5. This is a none issue.

To make sure on all the above talk with Bill directly.

piloto

Peter

The last Simple Trust I set up with Jeff cost $364 and there was no discount for NARS members.

It’s not like it used to be… a little for you a little for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh