Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

HELP! Three Arck forms packages and the DOCX format

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing HELP! Three Arck forms packages and the DOCX format

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of amyhutton amyhutton 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    amyhutton
    Participant

Is there anyone out there who has software that can convert the docx files that Bill sends into a plain old .doc file?

I use Open Office, and although it’s supposed to be able to open .docx files, the resulting conversion is a mess. Big spaces in lines, dark text written over other content. Columns eliminated or moved. Pages don’t end a the end of a paper page where they are supposed to.

DOCX os a format that I believe is only available on the most current version of WORD. It”s a new xhtml format. That means that someone with an older version of Word or any other word processor cannot convert it properly. In other words, a large portion of the world can’t open them correctly.

There is an online conversion tool at zamzar.com, but it can’t handle the big files like the three arck paperwork.

CAN ANYONE CONVERT THE NEWEST THREE ARK PAPERWORK FOR ME? I NEED IT LIKE TOMORROW.

If you can email me at aghutton @ gmail .com and I’ll FWD the newest files to you.

Thanks

Amy

sstanton

Just sent you an Email

amyhutton
    Participant

Thanks, Stu! Worked Great!

Amy

corkhorner
    Participant

What is latest date WIP 3ARCK?
    C H

amyhutton
    Participant

The latest WIP report I have is 10-29-10

Is there a newer one?

Amy

corkhorner
    Participant

‘hell’ if I know, Amy.

Logistics, updates and cldear cut info is in short supply, imHo.
    I can also understand 3ARCK wants a low profile.

It is my personal viewpoint, the negative equities across America are being closely watched by many politicians and money org’s. That is my OPINION only. There could be another TARP bailout?
    c h

amyhutton
    Participant

You know who initiated TARP, don’t you? Bush.

neftalipazo

Stu, please check your FB messages and help me out as well. Thanks.

amyhutton
    Participant

For short docx files you can get them converted to doc for free at zamzar.com

I have in the past gotten larger files converted there, but not recently. I think you have to pay a monthly fee for that.

Amy

sstanton

Neftali, did not see any messages, but I’ll check again later. Did confirm you friend request.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh