Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

EXTRA SPECIAL TeleMentoring Call this Saturday Feb 7

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing EXTRA SPECIAL TeleMentoring Call this Saturday Feb 7

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scott_l._moyes scott_l._moyes 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Many of you have asked for solutions to very upside down or over-encumbered properties, especially those in markets like California. On tomorrow’s call we will be speaking with an expert on Loan Mods and Short Sales and how we can use these tools and their services to close EHTrust Transactions.

We have searched long and hard to find a Reputable Loan Mod Firm with a proven track record to assist NARS Members without the members having to pay a fee to represent their services to your Sellers or Clients. They have come highly recommended to us by the National Association of Mortgage Brokers and are members in good standing with the BBB.

In addition to finding a “Reputable” Firm, we wanted a company who understood what we as NARSONIANS are wanting to accomplish and work with us to make it happen. We also wanted to make sure that you are compensated for your efforts and know that your client will be well taken care of.

If you don’t have the call in number for the TeleMentoring Call, please call Lori ASAP before she leaves the office on Friday and get the number and the login ID# and join us for this incredible call.

areyes

Oh no you didn’t. :wink:

Here’s a few questions I’d like to be address for the conference call.

Would the negotiator disclose to the underlying ender our intent is to get the loan modified to lease the property out to our RB?

If the seller’s cant pay for the loan mod, I’d like the RB pay for the loan mod and then get into the EHT. Would the negotiator be willing to roll over to various properties until a successful loan modification is closed for the RB/EHT?

corkhorner
    Participant

This should be the beginning of a ‘new Day’ to do rb deals.

ch

lvanrickley

Quick, What is the phone number for Sat. conf call?

neftalipazo

Ivan,

This call is for members only and the number is not published. That is why you must call Lori as Scott directed.

corkhorner
    Participant

Especially the surprise mystery guest other than Adam Parks!

as to Bob Pless’ program I heartily await it.
    so too with the new approach to loan mod with adam Parks.

I will appreciate hearing from either you Scott or Dave S. on the new loan mod and the rollout structure.

Patience is not a virtue of mine.

c h

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@corkhorner wrote:

I will appreciate hearing from either you Scott or Dave S. on the new loan mod and the rollout structure.

I’ve already got it done, just need final approval from the top. Could be just a day or two.

We already have the website built and ready for members to use. It is complete with content, application and very professional videos on the services.

For those who want or need to offer Loan Mod services now, just contact Dave Salcido and he’ll get you and your client in the system.

dave@reapmorewealth.com

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Thread transferred to the New Loan Modification thread at: http://www.landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=7505

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘EXTRA SPECIAL TeleMentoring Call this Saturday Feb 7’ is closed to new replies.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh