Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Your programs may work for…

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Your programs may work for…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of almon almon 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    almon

Yes Alan, this is/was advertizing so it will be removed. However, I have a question for you… See next post.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

You say you are… “out of the game with no partners or exits anymore”.

So why are you, “out of the game?” You are only out IF you quit.

What do you mean… “no partners?”. The only partners you need are Sellers and RBs.

“No Exits?” Really, are you kidding? The EHTrust is more valid and has more “exits” now than at any time in the last 20 years.

Exits…

1. as a Lease-to-Own or any other form of Seller Carry type arrangement, just use the NARS EHTrust documentation process instead. As a matter of fact, I just closed one yesterday!!!

2. in lieu of a Wholesale or Retail Flip that would otherwise require you to take title or use cash and credit first.

3. as an Equity Share Proposal and positive alternative to Foreclosure, Bankruptcies and Short Sales with the Lender.

4. to control a property and benefit from the Loan Amileration Process via 3ARC.

How many “exits” do you need?

almon

3. as an Equity Share Proposal and positive alternative to Foreclosure, Bankruptcies and Short Sales with the Lender

All the potential partners I have come across offer theory.

Once I put the parties together with signed docs and ask them to “go in on the deal”, they dissappear.

So, selling programs like Carleton Sheets makes him his money; that’s just different than what I was looking to do.

It has saved me a lot on not paying just for talk, but there are 900,000 current leads associated with the advertising I posted giving the phone number, email, current rent in the area, amount owed, payments, etc. that I believe could be turned. They respond in droves.

The advertisers make their money, selling programs makes money and Individuals do onesees and twoesees. OK.

So, of the country full of properties, all of the associated NARS folks just ether do nothing or one every so often ?

Or, anybody wanting to be involved justs has to send them to you, to see if you and your partners want to pick it to do on your own ?

I already did that, by posting the advertisment.

almon

Scott,

I just received Bill’s Amelioration Ad, from NARS and their Email “hosting” web link to send out these Ads.

You and I had spoken of this Exit and you listed it as an Exit in your response to me. ( below ).

My Deal/ Issue I tried to communicate back to you was, A.) Man, Bill Sells Programs and Makes Money and you, Dave, etc. get a Cut when you help him, or B.) The Bill, Scott, Dave, etc. Partnership like to Choose the Properties THEY WANT to TRANSACT for THEIR PERSONAL PORTFOLIO to Cash in on and Split, AMONG THEMSELVES.

“To me” that is. That has “Seemed to me” to be as far as I have ever gotten toward “my Thing” which would be to TRANSACT Some of these Property Deals and MAKE MONEY.

That is, when it has come to “Finding a Partner”; those Fellows “Seem to me” to have a different agenda which, “So WHAT ?”

It’s a Damn Good Gig.

But, That is THEIR GIG ( ” if so ” ) & I am me. Big Deal.

So, yes I could “Buy a Program” and become Credentialed like you are, for example, however, it would actually be Financially Feasible to WORK THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE that is already Rolling and in Position to Submit Properties, etc.

And, you and I had spoken of making an attempt at proceeding in that manner.

There were and are some details that you shared briefly, as to how they worked and/ or what was needed to get some going and Split the Proceeds ( so, that I know what to say to a Home Owner and what not to and then, also if a Realtor is involved or not, etc.)

Please ADVISE, if you are Game to Save some Homes for some folks and just lead to the way.

I’ll sign in Blood ( in a Christian way ) whatever confidentiality = Don’t Share with Others, etc. or anything else you’d like.

I am not, Dave’s, TJ’s, Scott’s, Bill’s, Ed’s, Mr. Lou’s, John, Holly’s, Linda’s, or anyone else “Enemy”, as I have tried to get across to them, since 2002, BECAUSE I AM NOT A GURU “TEACHER” and Don’t Want to be. I have Privately “Advertised” to interested individuals that I have screened and spoken with, in an attempt to bring Business THEIR WAY and have accomplished ONLY THAT, Without “Working Myself in, for my own Benefit” at ANY POINT. ( And have ceased and deceased a long time ago any of my activities that could appear threatening to the above mentioned, or others, until we are all clear and understand better who’s who, unless it is all about Bring them Business, exclusively.)

And “my thing” has always been, “Who Wants me to Make them Some Money” ? when looking for a Partner or someone familiar with the workings of the Deals and in the Position, Organizationally, to actually CLOSE THEM and CASH in.

Program Pushers and Advertisement Sellers, please, contact someone with your associated costs and it has been nice knowing you too, until we can meet on Seller/ Buyer with money terms.

Thanks, anybody ever want to work some deals ?

The Board sure has been a Quiet Place, in that regard.

Have “Transactions” been “Programmed Out” of the site ?

Alan

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

I don’t know why the board has been “quite” since I’m here several times per day to answer questions and regularly post a few of my own. My guess is that there is more activity among members on facebook.

I have to make a confession (no offense here), your posts totally confuse me. Maybe it’s the way you frame them but I haven’t the slightest idea what your try to say. Well, maybe a little.

I don’t know about Bill, Dave, Brian or TJ, but I train members, through OCS, how to make EHTrust Offers and close deals, period. Those offers may sometimes be in the form of a straight up EHTrust, EHTrust with Bank as a Beneficiary (HOPES) or 3ARC. But, it all starts with a…

1. Phone Call to a Seller or Homeowner
    2. An Offer/Proposal
    3. Acceptance or Decline of our offer
    4. Close and Placing a Resident in the property
    5. Collect a check/s

If you need or desire more personal attention and assistance then I obviously suggest joining OCS and I’d be happy to work more closely and personally with you.

Again, no offense intended here but I sometimes get lost in your posts. Its almost like reading some of Cork’s old posts. (still love ya cork)

Perhaps we would both be better served discussing your concerns over the phone.

Fair Enough?

P.S. Just email me directly and we can set up a time to talk and get on the same page.

Scott@LandTrust.net

almon

Yep, different approaches is all. That’s all there is to it. Different roles.

They mix like Oil and Water.

A.) bour??geois
    [boor-zhwah, boor-zhwah; Fr. boor-zhwa] Show IPA noun, plural -geois, adjective

noun, Looks like the singular is the same as the plural; I didn’t know that.

a shopkeeper or merchant.

B.) entrepreneur

An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome.[note 1] The term was originally a loanword from French and was first defined by the Irish-French economist Richard Cantillon. Entrepreneur in English is a term applied to a person who is willing to help launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome. Jean-Baptiste Say, a French economist, is believed to have coined the word “entrepreneur” in the 19th century – he defined an entrepreneur as “one who undertakes an enterprise, especially a contractor, acting as intermediatory between capital and labour”.[note 2] A broader definition by Say: “The entrepreneur shifts economic resources out of lower and into higher productivity and greater yield.”[clarification needed]

mtnwizard49

Either you are Cork in drag or you’re smoking something a little funny.

almon

Maybe a PHD is just lost when someone knows how to use spellcheck and they it leaves them out of their abilties to play school marm.

school??marm/??sko??ol??m??(r)m/

Noun: A schoolmistress (typically used with reference to a woman regarded as prim, strict, and brisk in manner).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh