Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Why I "wimped out"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ahutton ahutton 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ahutton

My house didn’t have to be in foreclosure. We were making payments for thirteen months on the bank’s three month trial period. We went with Three Arck and stopped making payments. Two years later absolutely nothing had been done. Jones was shown to be a crook. But we still had our foreclosure problem.

With ten kids and my husband and I still living here we researched local attorneys and found the top rated foreclosure attorneys in Florida, Ice Legal. They are the only FL attorneys to have taken a foreclosure case to the FL supreme court and won. I saw the docs they were filing. They are tough (and I mean the lady attorneys who handled my case.) It only took a couple months for them to get the bank down on their knees.

The lender took off $100,000 from a $300,000 loan in loan reduction and back payments. We took it. We can afford it now. The attorneys thought that they should have gotten more, but in FL, once you’ve been offered a loan mod and you turn it down, the loan automatically reverts to the original terms. You don’t get another chance.

In the meantime I started a financial consulting business for large scale development projects internationally and business and commercial purchase loans. I worked hard and the biz took off. I now don’t have to worry about money. THIS is what I’m trying to tell you. Stop worrying about mortgages and living expenses. Make this a year where you really finally get rich, whatever standard of rich you wish. Your life will change and you will no longer have to worry about your mortgage payment or that crappy lender who wants to rip you off.

It doesn’t matter HOW you choose to get rich. Just do it. Make a plan. Start a business or whatever. Use the amazing NEHT to build your wealth. Work HARD at it for a few months. You’ll never regret it.

The biggest thing holding you back is your faulty belief that you can’t do it. If a 65 year old mother of 17 and grandmother of 4 can do it, anyone can. Even you. I’m now in a position where soon I will be able to guarantee the futures of all my children and grandchildren. AND have a lot of fun in the lifetime remaining to me!

I’m telling you.. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Amy Hutton

buzzbox
    Participant

Amy, you are MAGICAL.

I’m so pleased you’ve recovered so well from the foreclosure hassle.

Keep posting, you motivate us all.

ahutton

Thanks, Dave. I’m not magical, but the universe IS.

corkhorner
    Participant

I enjoyed your post, Amy.
    Especially the universe being magical.
    The power of belief!
    Cork H.
    Phoenix

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh