Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY IN METRO PHOENIX

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

I’m in Mesa/Phoenix and some of the deals require lender/reo cashout in 50-100k range.

It is possible to create group purchasing power in a EHT, limited partnership etc. Wherever the pieces go.

As the boots on the ground I can handle these to cash them out with lenders/banks then get some refi funding, hold for long term cash flow.

With a 50 year background in all phases remod/const its a cake-walk. [ok Scott?] :)
    Want to discuss?

cork horner
    mesa/phoenix
    480 986 8411

@corkhorner wrote:

[ok Scott?] :) Want to discuss?

No, not really.

corkhorner
    Participant

One of the largest restructuring of real estate is underway in metro Phoenix. International money.
    I want to grow a NARS team here to handle 100′s of these for control and hold…..

Well, ‘WHAT IF’ the government forces make it possible [again] for credit challenged renters to buy the houses they are in? Well, sell it to them or get more?

cork horner

corkhorner
    Participant

btw, please note the byline on this page above “A PLACE WHERE LIKE MINDS MEET FOR CREATING ABUNDANCE”…..Well, I agree. Do You?

c h

ps

Lethargy+non action=<0 magnified.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh