Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Who Wants In? NARS/TCHG Training for Non-CA. Members?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Who Wants In? NARS/TCHG Training for Non-CA. Members?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dave salcido

At some point in the near future, NARS may open other areas of the country for the NARS Short Sale purchase plan that is currently only being offered by NARS, Chad Lyon and The California Housing Group (TCHG) for short sale properties in California. In the meantime, I am checking to see if NARS members outside of California might also be interested in participating by contacting California real estate agents and potential short sale home sellers and asking if a purchase offer can be made on their short sale properties.

NARS/TCHG training would be required along with full NARS Emerald or Ruby membership in order to proceed, and it would certainly be difficult for many to travel to California for this training. But perhaps NARS could produce webinars or could even travel to your city if there was enough interest by the membership in receiving such special training.

There are literally tens of thousands of short sale possibilities in California alone. So many in fact, that the entire active NARS membership could not possibly keep up with the incoming flow of available properties. Please respond back on this post and let me know if this idea has any merit and if you would attend the training if it were made available.

I would be interested Dave. Thanks.

dave salcido

@j_r_mclaughlin wrote:

I would be interested Dave. Thanks.

So noted. Thank you.

areyes

i’d be interested.

can you please explain the difference between emerald members and gold/silver members?

majority of the NARS members fall under the gold/silver membership.

dave salcido

@areyes wrote:

i’d be interested.

can you please explain the difference between emerald members and gold/silver members?

majority of the NARS members fall under the gold/silver membership.

In essence:
    NARS Silver Membership- $0.00- Allows for Access to the Discussion Board, Membership List, and Shopping Cart

NARS Diamond Membership- $3,497.00- One full year coaching and mentoring. Quick Start Success Pack (no access to NARS/TCHG Short Sale Funds)

NARS Emerald Membership- $10,997.00- Lifetime (access to NARS/TCHG Short Sale Funds after receiving required fee based short sale training-CA. transactions only)- 20% of NARS pool on net proceeds upon successful sale of property.

NARS Ruby Membership- $18,497.00- Lifetime (access to NARS/TCHG Short Sale Funds after receiving required fee based short sale training-CA. transactions only)- 50% of NARS pool on net proceeds upon successful sale of property.

areyes

What about Gold membership? Do they have access to NARS/TCHG Short Sale Funds?

dave salcido

@areyes wrote:

Gold is now Emerald

dave salcido

@Dave Salcido wrote:

@areyes wrote:

Gold is now Emerald

As I understand it. I will get confirmation on that.

areyes

@Dave Salcido wrote:

@areyes wrote:

Gold is now Emerald

Yes that would make sense. Thanks Dave.

mresults
    Participant

Hello Dave…

Yes, I would be very interested in participating in these transactions.

Paul Benavente
    Las Vegas, Nevada

dave salcido

@mresults wrote:

Hello Dave…

Yes, I would be very interested in participating in these transactions.

Paul Benavente
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Got you down for a yes. Thanks.

corkhorner_2

Dave, as the new marketing director for NARS, you have my vote as one of the sharpest knives in the drawer.

With something like 6 million homes a year nationwide transacted, what limits would there be?

Maybe somebody has the national data on homes transacted nationally?

c h

tharris

I would be interested.

Tim Harris
    Las Vegas

dave salcido

@tharris wrote:

I would be interested.

Tim Harris
    Las Vegas

I will pass thin on to Mr. Gatten.

mpowell

A Webinar would be good for me. Since I work, getting to LA for a Thursday is not possible.

Thank you,
    Mike Powell

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh