Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

where did your RB come from to close out your EHT?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing where did your RB come from to close out your EHT?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of areyes areyes 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    areyes

i have a neo under contract with good terms. i want to know for those that are doing regular long term EHT, which part of your marketing did your qualified RB come from?

i currently have a yard sign, my websites, and craigslist

i also advertised a referral fee to the public on social networking sites like facebook.

i plan on using marketing flyers to realtors, loan officers, brokers, title companies, property managers for their buyer turn downs

hopefully i can close out my 1st deal

lgoudie

My last 2 came from newspaper ads and/or yard signs. I’ve never had much response from the internet.

areyes

i just raised the referral fee to 1% of the $365k MAV to the public.

i also have ads out there for a free Apple Mac book for the referral

areyes

hey larry

thanks for the response.

unfortunately doing the newspaper is out of my budget.

@areyes wrote:

The Newpaper is by far the least cost effective way to market a property. Not only is it expensive but the calls you get are from idiots with absolutely no money.

I have made several posts regarding a step-by-step complete marketing system for RBs. In it I list exactly what I do to find Residents. Most of them cost only a few dollars and you can even get the seller to pay for all the marketing costs.

If I can find the post I’ll post the link here.

derrickali

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

@areyes wrote:

The Newpaper is by far the least cost effective way to market a property. Not only is it expensive but the calls you get are from idiots with absolutely no money.

I have made several posts regarding a step-by-step complete marketing system for RBs. In it I list exactly what I do to find Residents. Most of them cost only a few dollars and you can even get the seller to pay for all the marketing costs.

If I can find the post I’ll post the link here.

Hey Scott, Was it this one(below)?
    If not… I always liked it as it was pretty simple and effective to put into play:
    Link Here http://landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=4628

dbhenderson

HOW TO FIND RBs ??? Fastest and Best!

1. Make lots of calls to FSBOs.

2. Make lots of offers to FSBOs.

3. Put lots of signs in the yards of FSBOs (once under contract/NEO).

4. Put our lots of flyers on the property.

5. Knock every door in a 2 block radius and personally hand flyers on property to ever home owner and tell them you have a house for sale and you will take payments.

6. If you are a Network Member, use the Ad tracker line and place lots of signs, ads, cars, flyers everywhere.

7. If you are a member you can use the Call Dialer for free to make calls to sellers, renters, realtors, lenders with a pre-recorded message to get them to call you.

8. Stand at the top of an off ramp with a BIG Sign that says, Buy My House, I’ll take Payments, no qualifying or credit.

9. List the sellers house with a rental agency for free and have them find someone that wants to rent-to-own.

10. Go to large apartment communities and give the manager a referral fee if they send you renters that are looking for houses.

11. Talk to the owner/manager of the local pizza deliver place and have them put a flyer in all the boxes of pizza and give them $250 for a successful referral.

12. Take a night job delivering pizza so you can see all the move outs, move ins, vacant houses and empty for rents, then call them.

@derrickali wrote:

Hey Scott, Was it this one(below)?
    If not… I always liked it as it was pretty simple and effective to put into play:
    Link Here http://landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=4628

Nope, it was a numbered and bulleted list of about 12 things I do.

@dbhenderson wrote:

HOW TO FIND RBs ??? Fastest and Best!

1. Make lots of calls to FSBOs.

2. Make lots of offers to FSBOs.

3. Put lots of signs in the yards of FSBOs (once under contract/NEO).

4. Put our lots of flyers on the property.

5. Knock every door in a 2 block radius and personally hand flyers on property to ever home owner and tell them you have a house for sale and you will take payments.

6. If you are a Network Member, use the Ad tracker line and place lots of signs, ads, cars, flyers everywhere.

7. If you are a member you can use the Call Dialer for free to make calls to sellers, renters, realtors, lenders with a pre-recorded message to get them to call you.

8. Stand at the top of an off ramp with a BIG Sign that says, Buy My House, I’ll take Payments, no qualifying or credit.

9. List the sellers house with a rental agency for free and have them find someone that wants to rent-to-own.

10. Go to large apartment communities and give the manager a referral fee if they send you renters that are looking for houses.

11. Talk to the owner/manager of the local pizza deliver place and have them put a flyer in all the boxes of pizza and give them $250 for a successful referral.

12. Take a night job delivering pizza so you can see all the move outs, move ins, vacant houses and empty for rents, then call them.

Thanks Dave. Although this is not the exact list I created, it is close. Believe it or not, #12 is how I got started. In fact I just taught my neighbor, who is out of work, this method and he starts delivering pizza tonight. He can’t wait to bring me a list of phone numbers to call with him. BTW, I did pizza off and on for three years part-time until I had enough cash flow to go full time as an investor.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh