Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

What’s the latest Interim Occupancy Agreement

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing What’s the latest Interim Occupancy Agreement

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

Mine is dated 1999.

Anybody here have a newer updated version that can be emailed to me ?

I know the unpopularity of them , so no need to go there.

Seems to me if the 5% plus 3 payments is taken to secure the IOA, why not?

Can someone say why it would be refundable except for lease payment or other NARS front end costs?

I suspect there are better questions and better answers than offered here, so let me hear the ‘ya know what’s’ and the ‘yah, buts’.

One of my biz partners needs to move into a vacant house on short notice. You know, ‘life happens’.

cork horner

bill_gatten
    Participant

What’s wrong the the one your have in your documentation manual…Mr. Network Member???????????

Bill

corkhorner
    Participant

I don’t know if there is anything ‘wrong with it’.

Because there have been so many changes in the proposal docs, my guess was the IOA may also have been updated/changed since 1999?

As a’ Mr. Network Member,’ :roll: I seek to be on the cutting edge of change. Change is a popular word these days. according to the politicos, anyway.

As I sent you a email regarding a time sensitive NEHT I am involved in, we could discuss some concerns in a telecon with my LLC partners.

So, at this time I suspect there have been no updates from 1999 for the IOA.

cork horner
    Desert Paradise
    San Diego

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0