Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

What’s in it for Mortgage Brokers?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing What’s in it for Mortgage Brokers?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ahutton ahutton 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ahutton

Say a mortgage broker gives you a lead from his list of dead deals. I bet you can’t legally pay him anything, right?

Perhaps you could “buy the lead” from him when the trust is set up and working???

Seems like there should be more incentive for the mtg broker than the slim chance that the RB might come back and use him when he gets a new loan to cash out the trust.

Amy

jerry carey

Amy said:

I bet you can’t legally pay him anything, right?

Why couldn’t you :?: They can be paid a referral fee or a “finders fee” up-front at the trust creation and with the future hope of getting the refinance at trust termination. If your state has laws against this … simply make the Loan Broker a Co-Beneficiary of the trust and he would be paid through the closing of the trust at termination as a Co-Beneficiary!

Jerry Carey

getsmart

@Jerry Carey wrote:

simply make the Loan Broker a Co-Beneficiary of the trust and he would be paid through the closing of the trust at termination as a Co-Beneficiary!

how would i go about explaining this to the mb? also is there some type of definition booklet i can read to catch up to speed on the terms?

mtnwizard49
    joecain

Bender’s Back !!

Thank you Gary.

To GetSmart:

Also, try this, found elsewhere on this Board in the Documentation Assistance Section on the crazy Acronyms that we often use around here and what they mean.

Hopefully this will get you on your way:

http://www.landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=6840

scott

I’ll be a copy cat an say:

Try This http://landtrust.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=4397&

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh