Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

What strategy ought I use on this?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing What strategy ought I use on this?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of unclejim unclejim 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unclejim
    Participant

Description:

This is a custom built 2500 sq ft home for sale by owner located on beautiful Norris Lake complete with dock and a 25’ pontoon boat. This home has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms a two car garage and a walkout basement with work shop. This property is north of Knoxville and only 5 minutes from I-75 in Jacksboro TN. Great retirement location with boating and fishing right in your back yard.

Financing:

-5.6% down ($25000) has a 5.5% interest rate and a monthly payment of $2356.32
    These payments are based on a 30 year loan but we can go shorter to suit the buyer. There are no pre-payment penalties and any extra paid per month goes to principal.

=================
    NOTE: the price and down payment is “flexable.”

dave salcido

What do you want to do?

unclejim
    Participant

Put an Rb in it and cash flow it.

dave salcido

I know this will sound silly because it is so elementary, but the strategy is to make an equity share offer contingent upon locating an equity share RB. Then create and deliver an option to acquire an interest in a trust.

unclejim
    Participant

Yea Dave I do know that, but thanks for responding.

unclejim
    Participant

I was wondering how to handle this:

5.6% down ($25000) has a 5.5% interest rate and a monthly payment of $2356.32

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh