Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Want RE Agents to Knock Down Your Door? Free Marketing Piece

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Want RE Agents to Knock Down Your Door? Free Marketing Piece

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    areyes

i just read the LFC document on HOPESExplained-preview and watched your video

very interesting dave! i was never really interested with short sales, LFC, UMR, etc. just something i didnt want to learn. but this equity sharing via EHT/HOPES caught my attention and im already familiar with the EHT and getting NEO’s signed.

what’s even better for me is that i dont have to look for RB’s!!!!

my father in law has a rental property thats behind in payments in las vegas and he came to me questioning about short sale and an attorney filing suit (attorney charging him $2500 for this).

maybe this HOPE can be a solution prior to my father in law going through this attorney. attorney is offering to purchase the property at 80% below FMV. father in law keeps the property with a new lower loan provided by the attorney’s company.

im getting my taxes done next month with Carol Kempner and was wondering if they will be doing the legal review and accounting for HOPES/RealTrust.

areyes

what if the property is already in the process of short sale negotiation?
    what if the trustee sale is 1 week away? would it be a lost cause?
    what if the property is already under a listing agreement?

areyes

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

Homeowner now Settlor: 0% interest in the trust. Oh but Scott, doesn’t the Settlor need to remain “A” beneficiary of the trust? Really? Why? Think about it for a minute. Perhaps they may, but it may no longer be required. Does it make you wanna say… hmmmmm!

im still confused with this. settlor should have at least 10% minimum and be a beneficiary of the trust.

dave salcido

@areyes wrote:

what if the property is already in the process of short sale negotiation?
    what if the trustee sale is 1 week away? would it be a lost cause?
    what if the property is already under a listing agreement?

If the property is in a short sale negotiation, how’s it going? Do you feel safe?

If you don’t first stop the foreclosure, you will have nothing to work with. Get the sale postponed. BK. Stop Foreclosure Demand Notice. Anything. Just temporarily stop the sale. Then, position the beneficiaries.

If the property is listed, and the house is going to sale, and the agent can’t do anything about it, what good is the listing?

These issues must be resolved no matter what you end up doing.

dave salcido

@areyes wrote:

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:
    Homeowner now Settlor: 0% interest in the trust. Oh but Scott, doesn’t the Settlor need to remain “A” beneficiary of the trust? Really? Why? Think about it for a minute. Perhaps they may, but it may no longer be required. Does it make you wanna say… hmmmmm!

@areyes wrote:

im still confused with this. settlor should have at least 10% minimum and be a beneficiary of the trust.

Tell me why you believe that. Remember, cognitive rigidity can be a factor even with an EHT.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh