Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Title insurance for Oregon LT Conveyances?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Title insurance for Oregon LT Conveyances?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bmckee bmckee 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmckee
    Participant

Just checking in again to see if anyone has found a title company that will actually insure title for transactions where deed is held by EHC as trustee for the land trust? I have been trying to find ONE title company to handle these conveyances with no luck.

rick
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m up in your neck of the woods in Vancouver. Are you in the Portland area? Maybe I can stop by your office in next couple of weeks and we can meet.

Have you called Bill or Scott and asked them for their title company contact phone numbers?

I remember someone said they would get you the information. They must have forgotten.

Call me Bill and leave me your phone number. My number is 925.337.8487.

email me at rickarchuleta@gmail.com

Talk to you soon.

NULL

I have a Title company that will more than likely work with your transactions (I have no idea of the details so I say “more than likely”). I have partner in your area.

bmckee
    Participant

@homesavers wrote:

I have a Title company that will more than likely work with your transactions (I have no idea of the details so I say “more than likely”). I have partner in your area.

Sounds good to me. Post it here, or call/email me.

Bill McKee
    503-662-2274

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh