Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Three Arck Successes

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ahutton ahutton 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ahutton

I only caught the second half of the Weds nite 3A call with BG, but it’s good to hear that there have been 5 successes with the NARS members with deals.

Amy

corkhorner
    Participant

mabe somebody will raise their hand
    [?]

dave salcido

If you want to beat the banks, you have to get in the trenches.

This is news we have all been waiting for. More good news will come for those who play.

Congrats to Bill, and the other co-beneficiaries!

corkhorner
    Participant

Dave, i’m ‘in the trenches’ —In the game.

About 900k mtg amount.

Still Waitin.

c h

dave salcido

@corkhorner wrote:

Dave, i’m ‘in the trenches’ —In the game.

About 900k mtg amount.

Still Waitin.

c h

Soooo…….what you are saying is that you have an EHT, 3ARK or HOPES transaction in process? If so, way to go!

corkhorner
    Participant

I was an rearly on organizer in the ‘mission’. The OMI. [occupy mortgage industry]

Now, waiting is the new religion.

Perhaps BioFarming is now the hottest trend in line with economic meltdown?

who knows.
    c h

dave salcido

Soooo…….what you are saying is that you DO NOT have an EHT, 3ARK or HOPES transaction in process?

corkhorner
    Participant

being an organizer for a 3arck transaction [in the trenches] =being a cobenficiary.

and—waiting.

c h

dave salcido

So……in sifting through your comments, this is what I am to understand. You have concentrated some of your marketing efforts in the 3ARK concept. You got one or more homeowners to invest the required contribution to the trust and now you, Bill, Gary and the homeowner are now in the middle of one or more 3ARK transactions waiting for a successful completion. Correct?

(just trying to understand a little better :wink: )

corkhorner
    Participant

Mr Dave—-That and more.

It’s a matter of who ‘invests’ the front end refundable $7995 with NARSCOR and 3ARCK who becomes a ‘co-investor- beneficiary.

Many seller/owners don’t have the 7995, believe it or not.

So, as with any ‘biz opp’ in the case of an EHT/3ARCK the cobene’s negotiate the distribution at the completion.

Mr Dave, why do I syuspect I am being led down a trail here? Back Atcha.

Just Another Corkster.

ps

On a personal level observation there are multi-millions of unresolved mortgagor/mortgagee imbalances and discrepancies that in many ways are either on hold or being sorted out by State Courts, The Street, Congress and Big Money. A whole new world is underway which in reality is not really new.

It all starts with the 3P’s…..Prestige, Power & Position. The same applies to the ‘Mental Health System with an additional ‘P’ being Pills. If ya doubt that, look at the financials for Big Pharma.

dave salcido

No trails Cork. I am just expressing appreciation for those (you included) who have the drive and determination to stick their necks out to make equity share offers of any kind, whether they be traditional EHT’s, 3ARKs, HOPES or any other manifestation of “Fortune in Free Real Estate” strategy.

The point I am trying to make is, you can’t win if you don’t play. Congrats to the players.

ahutton

I sure hope my 3A deals are coming ready to close. But they are still in stage 8 and it”s been 17 months. The problem is that the banks have 30-60 days to reply to anything that 3A asks of them. And then they send back incomplete stuff and that waiting game starts again. Over and Over.

Bill read us the long court opinion on one last week, and it’s easy to see that Gary Jones is a genius at this.

Amy

dave salcido

@ahutton wrote:

I sure hope my 3A deals are coming ready to close. But they are still in stage 8 and it”s been 17 months. The problem is that the banks have 30-60 days to reply to anything that 3A asks of them. And then they send back incomplete stuff and that waiting game starts again. Over and Over.

Bill read us the long court opinion on one last week, and it’s easy to see that Gary Jones is a genius at this.

Amy

Waiting for resolution can certainly be frustrating. The games that attorneys play in court are a mockery of the justice system and winning at any cost is more important to some sleazebag lawyers and the filthy coporations with whom they collude than getting to the truth or standing up for potential victims of homelessness and theft of property.

But look at the alternatives. What would happen if we did not fight back? What would happen if we didn’t search for truth through proper educational venues? Where would we be without the likes of Bill Gatten, Gary Jones, TJ Marrs and others that have the courage and take the time to research and report their findings regarding the great damage done by greed fed pushers of mortgage securitization and then actually do something about it?

We would be broke, homeless and desperate. But we won’t allow that to happen. We will learn. We will fight. We will preserve our property rights. We will not let predators tread on us. In essence, we will win!

Stay engaged. Remain optimistic.

mtnwizard
    Participant

Just to clarify — I am not in the middle of any Hopes/Dopes/3ARCK transaction, etc. I am doing my own thing and have had ONE WEST BANK tied up for 2+ years now. Challenging Standing and making good progress. They have filed four different doctored “original” notes and two bogus “assignments”, one signed by the infamous Bryan Bly and the other signed by one of their own employees as a VP of MERS. Ain’t life fun? :D

corkhorner
    Participant

that’s what I like about you, Doctor.
    On your deal, looks like you are wearing them out….

c h

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh