Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

The guy knows his "P’s" & "Q’s" despite a lot of "F’s"

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing The guy knows his "P’s" & "Q’s" despite a lot of "F’s"

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of billgatten billgatten 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    billgatten
    Participant

The following is the most direct and accurate assessment of our President’s first (and ‘only’ – hopefully) term in office. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McpNtHet3w

I would NEVER post something policital on my site if the subject at hand wasn’t the very reason we are in business W/R Mortgage Amelioration and Lender-Litigation…one of the primary objectves in my daily life these days

WARNING: The piece is REALLY peppered with harsh (albeit well-aimed) explicatives, so proceed with caution (the “F” word flits about quite freely). Turn your speakers waaay down if children or the Faint of Heart (or died-in-the-wool Democrats) are in within earshot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McpNtHet3w

Bill

dave salcido

Your link may be off a bit, but I assume you are referring to the George Carlin bit. Painfully true.

billgatten
    Participant
    corkhorner
    Participant

Felonius Monk, My beloved George Carlin

they tell it like it is….even with F’in. I was a dedicated Carlin Fan his entire career.

I got so excited, I got tickets to see ‘Diceman’ Clay in Phoenix in Sept. His vocabulary is written for those who can take reality and withstand embarassment.

All these guys have good intentions to get people out of their doldrums and off their dead adz’s.

This stuff HAS to get at least SOME lurkers back to life?

c h
    In the beautiful Sonora Desert
    Where Heat ain’t just in the kitchen.

ps
    Bill, as to my Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine Tours, that legend has fascinated me for decades…..Ironically I am now living in the shadows of the Superstition Mountains where the story has it located…..Now, I know what’s shining in the setting sun.

lwaldo

This video apparently has already been removed from utube. Thats the message I got when I opened it. Must have been BAAAD.

corkhorner
    Participant

there are powerful forces at work, many are operated at very high levels with no transparency.

c h
    mesa az.

unclejim
    Participant

The video has been removed and the account has been closed. Must have been juicy.

corkhorner
    Participant

danger takes many forms…..

c h

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh