Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

THE excitement here

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

Is overwhelming.

What’s everybody doing? Turning in bottles and cans?

Motel 6 “don’t forget to turn the lights out”
    cork horner

bill
    Participant

Cork, I would ordinarily delete this post of yours, but if I did it would appear that no one posts here anymore, so I’m leaving it on the board just to create the illusion of there being more posts than there actually are.

I thought about duplicating the last two months’ of posts and reposting them 8 or 10 times each, all in one day…that would make us look real good…until someone opened two of the same one twice…then we’d be found out and look goofy again.

OK here’s an idea…

Make a note: This next Wednesday 4/13 is Joke Day…the one day of the week that lurkers can post something dumb. Think of your best, short [and clean] joke (tangy OK, corney OK…dirty No) and reveal it to our vast audience here on the NARSCor site.

Wait….you have to wait ’til Wednesday, but here’s a sample: A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks: “Hey Buddy, why the long face?”

Another guy walks into a bar and seems astonished to see a horse tending bar, and says: “Hey, where’s the cow that was barkeep yesterday?”

A midget walks into a bar…and had to have seven stiches.

A termite with sore gums walks into a beer joint and asks: “Where’s the bar tender?”

Note carefull that any joke posted here before or after Wednesday will be deleted at once, stolen and re-told as my own from that point forward.

Bill

Sorry serious guys, but Cork’s right. We’ve either got to stimulate some prostitutic action here, or dry up, and this discussiong group has made mega-money for a lot of folks over the years.

Words you cannot use in your joke (censored here, but you know what I mean…)

$%^& & %^&* in particular
    !@#$.”
    #$%^&*- of a ^&* hanging from a ^&*** with a $%^ whacking your $#%
    You rotten ^&*(+ with the face of a monkeys %^&*(
    And so on…

The only acceptable “F” words are:

Fun, Fire, Frank, Fork, Finger, Fiona Apple, Fool, Fig, Flat, Flotsom, Floozy, Flick (as in “…your Bic”), Forensic, Frigate, Flume, Florida, Fish, Flood, Floppy (but only when prefacing disc, noodle or Nasturchin) and Fickle

ghamel59

umh…its spring here in Michigan. Too busy out knocking on doors and getting contracts. Recently signed on with Scott and also have an invoice from Dave…I get a chance about every three days to quick check all the stuff I track…so I guess I qualify as a lurker

I am extremely exited about what you guys are doing and your willingness to help. We are making it work here in good ‘ol Michigan..we are creating our own economy. Ignore Detroit…the rest of Michigan is steaming along.

No jokes. Not enough time.

unclejim
    Participant

@ghamel59 wrote:

umh…its spring here in Michigan. Too busy out knocking on doors and getting contracts. Recently signed on with Scott and also have an invoice from Dave…I get a chance about every three days to quick check all the stuff I track…so I guess I qualify as a lurker

I am extremely exited about what you guys are doing and your willingness to help. We are making it work here in good ‘ol Michigan..we are creating our own economy. Ignore Detroit…the rest of Michigan is steaming along.

No jokes. Not enough time.

I am in Okemos. Lets get together over coffee sometime

corkhorner
    Participant

OK.
    I’m in for joke daze on wednesdays……

As with Scott Moyes ‘favorite joke’ how to catch a Polar Bear “kick ‘em in the ice hole”.

In one of the largest economic meltdowns in the last 80 years opportunities are boundless in creative real estate.

c h

mtnwizard49

Poor Cork…today is Tuesday.

jazz2jazz

Glad to be drunk

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, “I’ve got to take you in, pal. You’re obviously drunk.”

Our wasted friend asked, “Officer, are ya absolutely sure I’m drunk?”

“Yeah, buddy, I’m sure,” said the copper. “Let’s go.”

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, “Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh