Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Suprise – Your credit is lousy

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Suprise – Your credit is lousy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of unclejim unclejim 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unclejim
    Participant

Her husband left her; and their three kids. Three weeks ago she discovered her home has been sold at a foreclosure auction. She, her boyfriend and her three kids need to get out of the house. She responded to one of my “if you can afford the payments I will buy it and give it to you…” ads.

She has found a home she likes but it is a short-sale. Do we have a strategy I can speak to her about with regard to approaching the bank with an “Equity Share” offer of some kind?

unclejim
    Participant

@unclejim wrote:

Her husband left her; and their three kids. Three weeks ago she discovered her home has been sold at a foreclosure auction. She, her boyfriend and her three kids need to get out of the house. She responded to one of my “if you can afford the payments I will buy it and give it to you…” ads.

She has found a home she likes but it is a short-sale. Do we have a strategy I can speak to her about with regard to approaching the bank with an “Equity Share” offer of some kind?

More to come. I just found out they are permitting a “lease/option purchase.” CALL listing agent -7- days a week for SHORT NOTICE SHOWINGS and negotiating a LEASE/OPTION PURSCHASE

unclejim
    Participant

@unclejim wrote:

@unclejim wrote:

More to come. I just found out they are permitting a “lease/option purchase.” CALL listing agent -7- days a week for SHORT NOTICE SHOWINGS and negotiating a LEASE/OPTION PURSCHASE

Back to square one. It actually is a short sale – bank must approve the offer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh