Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

SUGGESTION: Proposal letter in plain English-feedback please

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing SUGGESTION: Proposal letter in plain English-feedback please

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of mark_azevedo mark_azevedo 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    areyes

true. we’ll give you your $100,000 asking price – just wait for it while we make the payments for you.

Alvin,

Yes, And How else, in the flippin’ floppin’ real world are they going to “Realize” their FULL EQUITY, otherwise ????????

Any other “option” is going to Eat into it: Guaranteed.

Do they want you to PRESERVE THEIR EQUITY for them ( like No One Else can ) or NOT ?????

8) Alan

NULL

@agross wrote:

PRESERVE THEIR EQUITY

I am finding owners that want to “preserve their equity” by renting the property out, getting the cash flow and seeing how the market is in a few years. I counter this will all the benefits we have. However, I am not convincing most of them. It may be they are not motivated. When I do find a motivated owner they are usually upside down with no cash flow. So I have a catch-22 here that I have not been able to solve yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh