Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

still problems with ‘new board’?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing still problems with ‘new board’?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

I am getting spam announcements and It looks like the archives are being posted with new posts.

Even ‘technology’ can go ‘awwww-rye.’ [without spell check].

Btw Scott M. ; I heard you say you can’t get into the board to post…..I also heard you say todays NARS call ” Corks last post was well written” or a reference similar. I have been know to pull em outa the hat.

cork horner

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@corkhorner wrote:

I am getting spam announcements and It looks like the archives are being posted with new posts. cork horner

PATIENCE

Or if you are Dr. Gary… Patients!

mtnwizard
    Participant

You may be right but I think the word you were looking for was “patience” and we are running out of it. This old forum was reinstated. My links are from 2004 and cannot be changed. Whose brainfart was this?

corkhorner
    Participant

are you communicating with jeff@landtrust.net, Doc Gary? Jeff knows about this.
    I understand your frustration, with or without ‘patients’.

I was born with -0-. Long on intelligence, good looks, humility, good genes, and other desirable attributes, but ‘patients’? [no] Oh

and a excellent sense of humor.

c h

mtnwizard
    Participant

Jeff may know about it but hasn’t done a thing about it. He wrote to me wondering what was wrong. Brilliant.

Landtrust.net has upgraded the message board system. The new system should
    making posting easier than ever before and greatly speed up searches. Come
    back and check out all the new features and recent posts. Contact
    admin@landtrust.net for any issues that you may be experiencing.

billgatten
    Participant

Gary,

My hairy-faced, surly, less than always tactful friend, I would strongly suggest that you take a course or two in Diplomacy. Your posts lately have been more insulting, demanding and degrading that ever. It’s as if you want to take over the helm and pull up the rope ladder now that you’re aboard, and say “to Hell” with everyone else still in the water.

For your information, Jeff didn’t need to bother writing you at all, and didn’t deserve the sardony in your comment about his “brilliance.”

Furthermore, all of it is MY “brainchild (your term).” And I’ll remind you that it is I who pays for it and I who makes the rules and I who allows My firends and MY students and MY supporters to post here. Any others can go pound pelican pucky, or screw something…e.g., ‘with a Phillips head screwdriver.

You, Doctor M. Sir, have childed others posting here for too long and have been overly rude to our beginners and lurkers waaaay past your quota. There is no one from MY organization who ever came to your house and tied you down and poured LePages glue down your throat, poked you with a fork and rubbed Jalapino peppers in your eyes until you promised to post here.

If you can’t be polite: just don’t bel!

As far as the board is concerned, it’s better than the old one in lots of ways, and we plan to have difficulties in the begninning, just as we did with the old one in the beginning. When we switched from the thread-based format to the one we use now (quotes are better than thread-by-thread postings) several people bitched about it and said they woldn’t frequent the board ever again…and some didn’t (Jim Kennedy Randy St??something and David Alexander in Texas, to name just a couple). But hey (not to be confused with “butt hay“), I really haven’t missed those people all that much as delightful as their participation might have been.

So…my Philosophy is this: We’re serving chicken pot pie and Cherry Cobler over here. C’mon over…it’s free…unless of course you don’t like chicken pot pie and/or cherries…or if you can’t be civil to our other friends and guests: if that is the case, good luck whereever yu choose to go.

Bill

Confucius say: “Hirsuit and haughty man who fly upside down above the head ofs his peers, ‘bound eventually to have hairy crack up.”

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@mtnwizard wrote:

You may be right but I think the word you were looking for was “patience” and we are running out of it. This old forum was reinstated. My links are from 2004 and cannot be changed. Whose brainfart was this?

No, I meant “Patients”. After all, isn’t that what a “Dr.” needs? Since all you guys are having heart attacks over the the upgrades in the discussion board, I thought “Patients” was appropriate.

janediehm

It’s a relief to see that all the extraneous matter has been expunged. I hope this is permanent, not merely an amelioration.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@JaneDiehm wrote:

It’s a relief to see that all the extraneous matter has been expunged. I hope this is permanent, not merely an amelioration.

I’m sure it’s not all gone yet, but I’m monitoring it by the hour. Jeff is working on it so it will not be an issue in the future. Thanks for your patience and humor. :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh