Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

So why aren’t members calling…

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing So why aren’t members calling…

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scott_l._moyes scott_l._moyes 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    scott_l._moyes
    Participant

I’ve been watching the Networking Board and wondering why our members aren’t running each other over with phone calls to the areas that Alvin has RBs, WITH CASH.

Come’on people, here’s and opportunity for all of you to make calls to sellers with a ready to go RB. You don’t have to do any marketing at all, just get the seller on board and close the deal.

I’m not going to wait for all of you to make calls any more. I’m going to start calling myself and close these deals.

The Traditional NARS EHTrust is still ALIVE AND VERY WELL.

Alvin, get ready to Rock and Roll!!!

rick
    Participant

I don’t know what Alvin has going, but I have an idea.

Alvin or anybody else wants to find me the FSBO leads that might match Alvins leads, I will dedicate 1 hour a night on Tues., Wed, and Thursday making calls.

I will fill in the call sheet and have Scott or Bill walk the SB through the transaction and we can all learn.

I am willing if someone will come to the plate.

We can try it for 30 days to start.

Email me and we can make a game plan as to who does what and yes we can split the profits according to how much is done by the member.

areyes

I am waiting patiently.

I should get a few more local NEO’s which will drive more RB’s for other properties.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@Rick wrote:

Alvin or anybody else wants to find me the FSBO leads that might match Alvins leads, I will dedicate 1 hour a night on Tues., Wed, and Thursday making calls.

How many members does it take to screw in a light bulb (e.g. to make an offer)?

If a member “found a FSBO lead”, why would they refer it over to you to make a call for them? Why wouldn’t they just make a call themselves and ask a simple question. If the answer is yes then we will make an offer with the RB in hand and close it. Why another middleman?

If someone is not willing to call Sellers themselves then what are you a member for? Geez people, just call and ask one simple question, how hard can it be? The Seller is either willing to look at a Full Price Offer or they aren’t. It can’t get any easier than that.

If the seller is willing then we’ll make sure they get a good offer and see if it matches up with the RBs needs or wants. If it does, BAM, close the deal. If not, call some more sellers until it does. In the meantime you may end up getting several NEOs.

NULL

Listen to Scott here. People you need to make the calls yourself. Stick to the basic -Make Offers! If you make the offer they will come. You’ll have to get an Offer in first before you start looking for buyers unless you are licensed of course. There are buyers out there don’t worry about who has a list and who does not. Just get a list of 100 or so motivated homeowners and dial. Do not send long e-mails either. GET ON THE PHONE!!! You will learn a lot from this experience trust me.

rick
    Participant

Scott,

How many members does it take to screw in a light bulb (e.g. to make an offer)?

It depends on the size of the team.

If a member “found a FSBO lead”, why would they refer it over to you to make a call for them? Why wouldn’t they just make a call themselves and ask a simple question. If the answer is yes then we will make an offer with the RB in hand and close it. Why another middleman?

It’s called teamwork

I’ve been watching the Networking Board and wondering why our members aren’t running each other over with phone calls to the areas that Alvin has RBs, WITH CASH.

Come’on people, here’s and opportunity for all of you to make calls to sellers with a ready to go RB. You don’t have to do any marketing at all, just get the seller on board and close the deal.

I’m not going to wait for all of you to make calls any more. I’m going to start calling myself and close these deals.

You are the leader and have been telling Alvin and Don and the other members for months how to do this and they don’t have anything to show for it. Quit watching them, as you said, and let’s see you make the calls and rock and roll for them..

I’ve always worked with teams because we can get more work done. Most members on the board have other business to attend to, but we would still like to move forward with NARS transactions.

Mr Gatten once told us he would rather make a little bit of money on a few transactions then catch one big fish. (or something like that)

This is not about you Scott. This is about Us.

Peace

almon

Rick,

I’ve got “don’t wanters” by the dozens in all these areas.

Resent/ Ready to Call.

I’m in.

We can work any of them on the board ( generically ) and

Be Blessed by the Presence of our Leaders, here.

We’ll get together.

The Cash for Shorts is blowing all our businesses into refocus, HOWEVER, NARS is NARS and we can do deals; especially together.

All welcome.

I heard myself use one of Scott’s cool lines to my Acquisition Liaison in Sales, like, “I’ve got to have my people call your people.”

This is a big, big, deal oppurtunity, too.

Maybe, Teamwork can over come a bunch of Buyers and Sellers that need us.

Thanks,
    Alan

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@Rick wrote:

You are the leader and have been telling Alvin and Don and the other members for months how to do this and they don’t have anything to show for it. Quit watching them, as you said, and let’s see you make the calls and rock and roll for them..

As it so happens, that’s exactly what I just did. I called Alvin and made arrangements to assist him. That was approximately one hour ago. I’ve already called one Realtor and Two Sellers in one area and all three are willing to entertain my Full Price Offer.

In one hour I found 113 more properties to call on tomorrow. My fear, or better yet, concern, is that I will make offers on at least 20% to 30% of these and most will accept my offer. Now I’ll have to get out of bed early this week and find more RBs. You up to the challenge Alvin?

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@Rick wrote:

It’s called teamwork

Teamwork is fine, but why do you need others to furnish you leads. Can’t you get on the net and phone yourself and make a few calls to sellers? A lead is nothing more than a name and a number. You don’t need others to give you that. You can find those by just opening a browser and reading the local classifieds, right?

@Rick wrote:

I’ve always worked with teams because we can get more work done.

In this case, a team of two is more than enough. Just like Bill says, “It doesn’t take a parachute to jump off a curb”. Two is enough in this case. You already have “qualified” and willing RBs, all you need is to make a couple calls and ask one question.

I know, I know, I make is sound so easy and simple. Well, that’s because it is. Don’t “make” it difficult.

@Rick wrote:

This is not about you Scott. This is about Us.

Your right, its not all about me, it’s about members and getting deals done. Well I’m a member too. So, its time to “put up or shut up”, so that’s what I’m going to do. I’m teaming up with Alvin and I’m going to close his deals. I’m going to find all the properties he needs to feed his seemingly endless supply of qualified RBs. I’m not going to tell you how I did it back in the day or tell you how to do it now. I’m going to do it myself.

FAIR ENOUGH?

Alvin and I will keep you all posted as to our progress.

rick
    Participant

http://www.powerofteamworkmovie.com/

Only time will tell…

NULL

T.E.A.M. -Together Everyone Achieves More. You are missing one thing, Rick. A team consists of members working together to achieve an objective. In our case the objective is to close deals and make money. The bigger the team the less money for each member(look at the NARS/TCHG payouts). You do not need a big team what you need is to make calls to sellers yourself. The buyers will come by marketing. Anybody can build a list of names. “If you build it they will come” if you have a house out there that someone can move into without all the lender red tape then you have something a lot of people want. So just make some calls yourself to sellers. Unless of course you want to make 500 bucks a deal then you can make calls for me on my team :)

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Rick, this is AWESOME, thanks for sharing it with us. I get the message.

rick
    Participant

Don,

In the movie “Top Gun” Tom Cruise had the same attitude until he figured it out.

I’ll stick to the T.E.A.M.

rick
    Participant

You’re welcome Scott.

You’re too good at this not to be a leader.

IMO There just needs to be a few to engage to make this thing fly.

NULL

@Rick wrote:

Don,

In the movie “Top Gun” Tom Cruise had the same attitude until he figured it out.

I’ll stick to the T.E.A.M.

I liked the flash movie on with the Blue Angels-very nice. If we want to build a Team then not everybody can be the leader. Can Scott be the leader of this team? We need to clarify our values, detail our procedures and make sure we all communicate effectively. We are a group of many teams. However, when we build a team we need to make sure everyone has the same objective.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh