Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Short Sale Riches

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of homesavers NULL 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sstanton

Hey Bill, can I take your looong, but perfect, ‘Your way – Our way’ list, convert it to a table format and send to my Realtor friend in Murrieta?

Stu

NULL

@bill_gatten wrote:

Pardon me for jumping into your little repartee Don and Cork, but let’s get something straight. We now have 45 transactions in process and 65% (at least of them will get approved). Our offers are at 85% of the the appraisal, and all-cash with immediate full (legitimate) proof of funds, no contingencies and As-Is. …

If you can do this you can do like no other. You have no competition. It is worth giving up 80+80 percent of the profit if you can buy short sales at 85 percent of appraisal (of course that is not 85 percent of Retail Appraisal.) This in itself is a huge milestone. 65 percent approval rate is a lot better than 10 percent. I think am going to give you (NARS/TCHG) most of my California short sale properties. Thanks Bill.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh