Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Santa Claus (Scott Moyes) is Coming to Town!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Santa Claus (Scott Moyes) is Coming to Town!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dave salcido

Scott Moyes and Dave Salcido are Living the Dream! Won’t you join us?
    Dave here. Wow! What a ride! Scott and I never dreamed that with NARS and some simple marketing techniques, we could experience so much success for ourselves and our familes. (I thank Bill and Scott for this life changing experience!) Because we have been so blessed, we want to take this success story on the road and share it with you and all of our friends. If you are interested, Scott and I would like to come to your area and share our NARS/REAP vision with you and your associates. Please spread the word on Facebook, MySpace, text message, etc. about this wealth building phenomenon. Let us know how many in your social network you can bring and we can make arrangements to come and spend a few hours with you. (Free NARS and REAP presentations are available upon request and based on projected attendance.) Let us help you build your wealth network so you too can “Live the Dream”! Please share this REAP press release with everyone in your network and be a part of the REAP Dream Team.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1610334.htm
    http://reapmorewealth.blogspot.com

Give yourself a Christmas treat. If you live in, or are close to Las Vegas, or if you just want a great weekend winter getaway in the warm desert, REAPmoreWealth.com will be sponsoring a special free NARS/REAP 2 hour preview hosted by Scott and Dave on Friday evening, December 12. This event will precede the even greater NARS free 2 1/2 day workshop in Vegas on December 19-21 with the inimitable Bill Gatten and his terrific wife Gail. Please email dave@REAPmoreWealth.com and say, “Dave, please save me a seat for the NARS/REAP Vegas Preview”. (If you need more than one seat, please specify in your email). See you there!

mtnwizard49

Scott may be a lot of things, but Santa Claus is not one of them. He needs a beard such as . . .

You got me there Gary.

NULL

So the word is out! I am still trying to work out the CAPP-22 (Catch-22) I find sellers and I find buyers but I don’t find enough equity to play with. So I am still stuck at the North Pole. :) Should I gamble on a trip to Vegas?

@homesavers wrote:

So the word is out! I am still trying to work out the CAPP-22 (Catch-22) I find sellers and I find buyers but I don’t find enough equity to play with. So I am still stuck at the North Pole. :) Should I gamble on a trip to Vegas?

You don’t find “Equity”, it either finds you or you Create It!

I know there is more equity out there then you can shake a trust at, all you have to do is find it. You need to get outside of your area and comfort zone.

I was talking with Dave Salcido the other day and I asked him, “when was the last time we had anyone in our office or met with someone face-to-face”? You know, neither one of us could think of when, that’s how long it had been.

Even with the deals we do in our own backyard we don’t see people. Everything is done by phone, fax, email etc. We send out docs or have a mobile notary go to them.

Even though I’m still not to hip on Short Sales, they do create equity, even in SoCal. It’s not worth all the time and effort of dealing with Lender on piddley little properties when there are thousands of higher value homes with 50% or more available. Sure, you need a buyer, but when you have a half a million dollars in equity to share with them they tend to find you.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

You don’t find “Equity”, it either finds you or you Create It!

.. thousands of higher value homes with 50% or more available. Sure, you need a buyer, but when you have a half a million dollars in equity to share with them they tend to find you.

This is a nice comment however the only way for buyer’s to find you is to position yourself with advertising that is very effective. This is what I have been trying to figure out without blowing a huge amount of money that I do not have.

Dave,

At your web site:

there are some: bugs, at:

2. Let REAP make the offer (Deals Done for YOU)

That???s it. That???s all you have to do to instantly create new streams of income, (MAKE MORE MONEY). Do you know anyone that needs to sell their home but is having a hard time getting it done? These kinds of home sellers are everywhere. And we???re NOT talking about home sellers in foreclosure or time wasting short sales. Many motivated sellers are probably right down the street. So, what can you do to share the wealth with REAP and do it with no cash, credit or experience? It???s so easy.

Just bring us the motivated home seller and watch us get the Deal Done for YOU.

We will make the offer.

We will get the buyer and the money.

We will control the property.

We will REAP the wealth.

We will share the wealth with you.

Way to Go Gangbusters, men !

dave salcido

Yeah, thanks for the input. I have heard similar comments from others. I’m trying to figure out if it has something to do with the fact that I use Firefox and not Internet Explorer. I’ll try to correct it. Thanks for visiting the site. More to come.

neftalipazo

Hello Dave,

First, I want to thank you for all of your time, help, and input with regards to REAP/CAPP.

When I visited the website one of the things that struck me very hard was the offering that:

We will get the buyer and the money.

I knew about the money part but getting the buyer is news to me, unless I am missing something here.

I am pretty sure that I can find sellers, the difficulty I’m dealing with is finding buyers or RB’s.

Could you expand here on this subject?

Thanks.

dave salcido

Sure Neftali,
    First understand that REAP is complimentary to the “New Deal” spoken of by Bill Gatten in his last email to all NARS members and it will be explained in greater detail at the Los Angeles event taking place this weekend (Nov. 21-23). When you, Scott and I, (REAP), partner together on a transaction, we are truly working in unison in order to give ourselves the greatest opportunity for success. REAP is is called a “deals done for you” offering, but it should better be described as a “deals done WITH you” application, meaning, you do what you are capable of doing, and REAP will try to fill in the gaps. Your REAP Transaction Coordinator is an active participant, not a potted plant, and like you, has a vested interest in the success of the transaction. It is incumbent upon all potential beneficiaries to work together to bring to the table whatever is needed to close the transaction.

With that said, the REAP TC will assist in providing credit partners, CAPP funding, buyers and/or resident beneficiaries, but it must also be understood that aside from CAPP, everyone should be trying to do the same. It would not be prudent for the sake of a successful transaction for one of the partners to sit back in a lounge chair waiting for something good to happen while the other partners do the lions share of the work. So it is advised in the strongest terms for all to do their part in locating buyers/RB’s, not just REAP.

A REAP TC will recommend simple assignments for all participants based on experience and understanding of the NARS concept. (More skilled duties would follow as the NARS member becomes more adept. REAP is designed as a “earn while you learn” approach). If someone drops the ball on an assignment, another partner like REAP should, (will), pick it up and run with it. As I mentioned, I too have a vested interest in the success of each transaction. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! I will do everything I can to close the deal, with or without a partner’s help. However, it should also be noted if someone is notorious for fumbling, it will be remembered and would be considered in future transactions if REAP would want to partner up with that fumbler. I hope this explains what REAP is all about and how we can serve each other in our transactions.

Go to http://REAPmoreWealth.blogspot.com for further updates on REAP.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

… there are thousands of higher value homes with 50% or more available.

I will be looking for these and if they are there as you say I will send David a REAP info form.

I agree with you in terms of smaller properties and working short sales. This is alot of work and takes skill. HUD-1′s, BPOs and all have to be right otherwise you could lose a lot of money or the numbers will not work.

There are several systems being sold out there to work and flip short sales. There are some who claim to have made a 100K in one month. 99 percent of them do not use a land trust because of the hidden features to it. They use Purchased Options. What do you think of these?

Don,

What do you think of the man who once told me, ” the only thing I see wrong with you is that you’ve got a negative attitude” ?

That is actually a tremendously positive approach he’d adopted toward me, in my ( now ) positive opinion.

I’m sure it took effort on his part, although he already had a highly accomplished positive attitude.

It’s a real thing.

Look at the effort Dave and Scott put into the spoken text of their initial REAP Introduction;

http://www.viddler.com/explore/GoldenPig/videos/2/

You ask what we all think of some other stuff.

With all the Positive Forces at work in REAP = why ?

Just tell me ONE positive thing that Dave and Scott have to say, there.

Can you hear one ?

Is the fellow that aided me in his comment to me to be dispised ?

Am I ?

Are Dave and Scott ?

Any positive Comments, Questions or Concerns ?

I dare you. 8)

NULL

@agross wrote:

Don,

What do you think of the man who once told me, ” the only thing I see wrong with you is that you’ve got a negative attitude” ?

I agree with you about attitude. You attitude is what you have control over. However, I try not to see negative or positive. I try to see reality. Is it possible to see things as they are in an objective sense without getting caught up in all the marketing embellishment? It is very confusing with all the systems out there and all of them saying they are the best. Which one works for you personally? REAP seems like a good system. The problem is I can work hard using a specific method and get down the road and find out that it is just not going to work in my market. It seems I go down a lot of blind alleys.

My focus is: Find Sellers and find buyers. I do not work EHT Holds anymore this just does not work in the market I am in. period.

Positive thinking is good and I like to associate with positive people when I can but this is not going to get your business making profit. There are many variables and most do not make it. That is reality.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh