Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

REAP and NARS San Diego Training!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing REAP and NARS San Diego Training!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jerry carey jerry carey 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jerry carey

Although I purchased the “Success Package” about 3 years ago … I never attended the NARS 2.5 day Seminar before … (REAP didn’t exist then!)!

I attended the seminar because I wanted to meet personally lots of the NARS trainers and members that I have been communicating with over the years! It was a pleasure to finally meet Mr. Bill Gatten, Scott L. Moyes, David Salcido, Pete Mendenhall, Thomas Standen Sr., Lisa, Jeff, Members, etal. :?: Due to the negative Real Estate market conditions of late, I had basically taken a 9 month sebatical from pursuing investment transactions. I have decided to start again and wanted to get revitalized at the NARS seminar … which I did! Thanks to all that attended and participated :!:

I also attended the REAP training on Monday! I’d recommend it everyone interested in getting their NARS transactions started and closed … particularly to any new members! David’s help in setting up your office and his viral marketing for your business is excellent! Scott’s training and instruction was great … as you have seen here on this board from his 3,500 plus postings :!: My only negative thought about the REAP training is that there was not enough time to get to some of the more advanced transaction topics … with which I was hoping to be assisted! Perhaps Scott and Dave can have advanced REAP training programs … or allocate more time to the present format! In the interim time … I know that I have their support and help via telephone and e-mail

Overall … everything was great … and I’d recommend it to everyone :!:

Jerry Carey

dave salcido

@Jerry Carey wrote:

Although I purchased the “Success Package” about 3 years ago … I never attended the NARS 2.5 day Seminar before … (REAP didn’t exist then!)!

I attended the seminar because I wanted to meet personally lots of the NARS trainers and members that I have been communicating with over the years! It was a pleasure to finally meet Mr. Bill Gatten, Scott L. Moyes, David Salcido, Pete Mendenhall, Thomas Standen Sr., Lisa, Jeff, Members, etal. :?: Due to the negative Real Estate market conditions of late, I had basically taken a 9 month sebatical from pursuing investment transactions. I have decided to start again and wanted to get revitalized at the NARS seminar … which I did! Thanks to all that attended and participated :!:

I also attended the REAP training on Monday! I’d recommend it everyone interested in getting their NARS transactions started and closed … particularly to any new members! David’s help in setting up your office and his viral marketing for your business is excellent! Scott’s training and instruction was great … as you have seen here on this board from his 3,500 plus postings :!: My only negative thought about the REAP training is that there was not enough time to get to some of the more advanced transaction topics … with which I was hoping to be assisted! Perhaps Scott and Dave can have advanced REAP training programs … or allocate more time to the present format! In the interim time … I know that I have their support and help via telephone and e-mail

Overall … everything was great … and I’d recommend it to everyone :!:

Jerry Carey

Thanks for the props Jerry. It was great to finally meet you too. As you can see, there is still a lot for all of us to learn with this ever changing market that we are in. And even though we merely scratched the surface at the REAP advanced training in San Diego, rest assured, I will personally make sure that Scott and I assist you in any way we can to help successfully close your transactions. Obviously, our best education comes in the form of live offers and marching through the necessary steps for completion. So, let’s keep the pipeline full so we can continue to earn while we learn!

It was awesome that so many talented people showed up all in one place!

What made it very “real” was the ease at which people were willing to talk about who they are, where they’ve come from and where they’re going – like you Dave – a glimpse from behind the scenes – from a hard time to the funny story about Scott and the Hummer!

So many unexpected “special guests” too!!!!
    A little overwhelming for a noob like me…I didn’t get everyone’s name…

1. Who was the escrow lady that gave a very brief introduction of herself/her biz?

2. And, Bill’s “synchronicity” land trust buddy from 18 or so years ago – what is Bob’s last name? Isn’t that the most amazing story!!!

Cheryl
    Land Trust Partners
    SF Bay Area

joecain

@land trust partners wrote:

1. Who was the escrow lady that gave a very brief introduction of herself/her biz?

2. And, Bill’s “synchronicity” land trust buddy from 18 or so years ago – what is Bob’s last name? Isn’t that the most amazing story!!!

>> 1. Not all of your equity holding title transfer transactions will require an Escrow or Title Agent for Closing, but if yours does, then you are welcome to contact Paula Swallow. She is knowledgeable in traditional real estate closings, and those at the initiation and termination of our Trusts, and has handled deals in several Western States, not just in SoCal. She has an eye for details and is a pleasure to deal with.

You may contact her directly at the following:

Discovery Escrow Company
    7777 Center Avenue, Suite 180
    Huntington Beach, California 92647
    800-292-7184, ext. 14
    Attn: Paula Swallow, Vice-President/Manager
    paula@discoveryescrow.com

>> 2. That would be Bob Pless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh