Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Real estate financing?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of blakefinlt blakefinlt 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    blakefinlt

I am a dunny and have trouble reading (been that way since I fell of the john on my head). We operate a private loan company with no money and no respect for the website of others. If we had any (money or common sense enough not to advertise on this site) we would specialize in providing an array of financial and loan products and services to help dead bodies rise in the end times: individuals who would otherwise eat your flesh to increase their business.

Obtain additional Working Capital and Herpes in order to maintain or increase your “business,” which should fall off soon anyway.

Provide Custard Pie Financing due to our total lack of credibility.

Real Estate destruction,
    fart up capital,
    Business loafs
    Bridget’s getting lonely
    Factories falling out of the sky with bad loans.
    Improve Personal Hygeine.
    Crap on most Businesses (such as this discussiong group).

Whatever you need as a gay business owner, whether short or tall working or not, fun loving or not, retired or just sleepy…provide me with a way to pay for it and win my lung machine services: or create a better batter with better butter for my bitter biscuits. Our motto: If we can’t help, go screw yourself!

Interested persons should send an email to:

Funnctionally illiterate party who can’t read the instructions stating : NO ADVERTISING DAMMIT!!!

For more information.

Best Regards (Oh well then, I take it all back)

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

And just why would any of our members choose to do business with someone who either can’t read or has no respect for the NO ADVERTISING Policy of this forum. What a JackA$$!

mtnwizard49

You have such a way with words, Scott. I wholeheartedly agree.

brocksby

Nice expression in the picture……

I think most of the users of this forum didn’t read the rules at all and advertise their products over here.

mtnwizard49

Not true, only the new ones who like to demonstrate their brilliance but come out looking like a dim bulb. Most members, many of us have been on this forum for ten years or more, know better. Rookies tend to spam the board with meaningless answers and simplistic statements to get their names seen, then realize that they are in way over their heads, and disappear. If they post ads, Scott comes along with his trusty machete and slices them off at the knees.

spunky
    Participant

Dear Blakefinit,
    Settlor and property are in Charlotte, Auction set for third week in August
    DOS has been called , second hearing is today, and bank will not take just the arrears. Checks are being returned by Well Fargo.
    Will you take cobeneficial interest in a NEHT instead of mortgage .
    Total amount due is $32k, MAV around $100k. Trust no good now because it might be judged fraudelent conveyance.
    Would 30% IB be acceptable.?

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Not true. Trust should and can be created if he is willing to make the “contribution” to bring the loan current. It is still the best way for you to keep control, protect the transaction and the investors funds / contribution.

Just make sure the banksters will accept a full pay off of the arrears (in writing).

spunky
    Participant

I agree that if the arrears could be paid and the line of credit brought current , this is best plan. I believe arrearages are about 5 to 7 months plus lender and attorney fees. Sister who has POA from brother does not have total amount that is due, but if stable trust could be set up with RB, lender could be repaid monthly.
    But, at present, lender will not take just the arrears. and does not want payments. Stlll, we are trying to reach trustee on the foreclosure , and the lender. I just am looking around at possibilities.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@spunky wrote:

I agree that if the arrears could be paid and the line of credit brought current , this is best plan. I believe arrearages are about 5 to 7 months plus lender and attorney fees. Sister who has POA from brother does not have total amount that is due, but if stable trust could be set up with RB, lender could be repaid monthly.
    But, at present, lender will not take just the arrears. and does not want payments. Stlll, we are trying to reach trustee on the foreclosure , and the lender. I just am looking around at possibilities.

If the property is still within the “redemption” period, the lender has no choice to accept the full arrears (including Attorney Fees, etc.), it’s the law, unless there are other DOS violations. But, if it’s just a matter of no payments for several months and a Sale Date has not been set, they the lender has to accept the full arrears.

In my opinion the property value isn’t sufficient for a 3A proposal. Perhaps a HOPES proposal may work or at least forestall the foreclosure until something else can be worked out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh