Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

RB seeks a California boondocks EZ payment $900

Home Forums General Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request – Investor Needs – EHT Opportunities RB seeks a California boondocks EZ payment $900

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 49 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

Any Ca NARS people have a mountain hideaway ot boon docks type house/cabin to put in a RB about $900/mo? This occupant can handle/do repairs/rehab. Let me know. Cork horner san Diego

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

“Well Cork, I guess the Gubmnt finle catched up tahya. Headin ta the hill air we?”

scott

@”scott_l._moyes” wrote:

Well Cork, I guess the Gubmnt finle catched up tahya. Headin ta the hill air we?

Where’s my decoder ring. :shock:”

corkhorner
    Participant

Ok dudes Remember….’I didn’t start this! OK? I have a sincere person with guvmint support who can handle this RB sitcheeashun. What Gub/mint? Ain’t ‘everybody over ‘in the sand’ by now? Set code ring ‘rope’. c h

scott

@”corkhorner” wrote:

What Gub/mint? Ain’t ‘everybody over ‘in the sand’ by now? Set code ring ‘rope’. c h

Send 5K to the “”sand”" and 15K to the “”mountains”" Set code ring ‘Afgan for “”Winter Storm”" ‘. What areas will be suitable for the hermit hideout?”

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

“I’m glad we can still have a little fun at each others expense. Cork, what the hell happened to my Chargers? Did they all wipe their hands with butter before the game? Man they made some stupid mistakes.”

jim_pasquini

You mean to tell me Real Salt Lake isn’t your football team?

corkhorner
    Participant

“SCOTT, You heard the Patriots won all the chips a couple times? I was near QualComm where Scott Whaley’s Real Wealth Expo was cookin. Even Ol Willy stayed on as an audience participant …Even Willy is a seminar junkie—-[just kidding Bill]. Scott Whaley did a great presentation on How to Succeed by getting outside your patterns. Robert Campbell , local Real Estate Timing guru who posts here too did a super presentation. Scott in Tx—my RB is seeking something affordable in the hills or desert not too far from civilization. He can handle fixers as well. cork horner”

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

“Even with temps in the 50s, the Chargers couldn’t catch a cold yesterday. And talk about stupid mistakes. What’s up with catching a FINALLY catching a ball (interception) on 4th down and then giving it back to the Pats. Can you say, “”STUPID”"? I couldn’t get to sleep last night because all I could hear was that damn Scarecrow singing, “”If I Only Had a Brain”". They don’t need Gravity in San Diego today, because the Chargers Suck! I hear the Donald is in So. Cal right now and someone is going to get FIRED!”

red12

“Scott, Sorry ’bout your Chargers (not really!). I’m glad we don’t have to play ‘em now, ’cause I really thought they were the best in the league this year. Actually, I still think that, but anything can happen in the NFL on “”any given Sunday…”" We’re having fun down here, though!!! Check these out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rTfzjS25OM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMV3HahV2w Then there’s my MySpace page, check it out! http://www1.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=D128B8E5-5252-4E45-B068-BF57350F0FDA

Administrator
    Keymaster

I may have a couple friend may be interested. Please call me at 619-243-4664 O Sebastian

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh