Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

please explain use of word ‘reprobate’

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing please explain use of word ‘reprobate’

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

as employed on the 3ARCK call today?

cork horner

corkhorner
    Participant

23 lurkers and not a single ‘boo’.

cork horner

jazz2jazz

i did look it up to see that it has a strong and very negative meaning; unless there is a flip side here that i do not notice.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@corkhorner wrote:

as employed on the 3ARCK call today?

Howbout directing your question to the one/s who used the term. Perhaps a direct call or email would work. Other than Bill, I don’t know of anyone here that would even have a guess regarding 3ARC.

corkhorner
    Participant

scott, the lurkers here who were on the call will know what I am talking about.

I thought I would find out if anybody on the 3 ARCK call would stand up and be counted.

Guess not.

Scott, FYI, the slur was directed at ME. I know what Jesus meant: Forgive them Father, they know not what they do”

c h

ps
    ‘Sometimes’ it is best to let sleeping [wild] dogs lie.

piloto

Cork

I was not able to make the Wednesday call… Can I contact you for an update?

You can e-mail me on this board with your best contact information or 917-224-2950.

Thanks.

sstanton

Gene,

You did not miss anything. I was on the call and heard the banter between Cork and Bill. Bill mostly talked about his situation with his home and took some questions. Most of what he talked about was a review of what we, who get on the call, already know. They have moved.

piloto

Thanks Stu

I was aware of the move, but was hoping there would be some update on WIP reports and web availabilty of such… not so much about any drama that arose.

That’s why I stay away from most newpapers and the television that my wife owns.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@corkhorner wrote:

scott, the lurkers here who were on the call will know what I am talking about. I thought I would find out if anybody on the 3 ARCK call would stand up and be counted. Guess not.

Scott, FYI, the slur was directed at ME. I know what Jesus meant: Forgive them Father, they know not what they do” ‘Sometimes’ it is best to let sleeping [wild] dogs lie.

Not sure what “slur” you’re talking about, I’m simply making a suggestion. I’m not sure what the meaning of “reprobate” or how it was used means either. Perhaps it was misused or another term such as “repopulate” was meant. Hey, just a guess!

Anyway, no offense to you was meant.

Fair Enough?

peter@amakya

Being a reprobate is fun! Just do not be one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh