Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

phone calling

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of acs acs 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    acs

As a newbie, I thought I’d ask folks that are successful at getting SBs, what the focus of the call should be?

Administrator
    Keymaster

I think the pain factor is is uncovering for the SB as Bill pointed out the problems associated with creating financing schemes w/o using the NEH Trust product.
    I would also think it depends on the seller’s curent situation as to what will trigger his/her button. I need to call this lady and see what her scenario is so I will see if my investors group can help her to incorporate the PAC or Nehtrust land trust.
    Let them tell your everything since I saw Bill just listen to this guy go on and on at the SD workshop and I was getting impatient but he just lays low and then hits them how he can help them and of course the guy will consider it so he opened the door for this seller.
    Good luck to ya!!!

bigdaddy

I will tell you just one word….

CONVERSE

You will find out why they are selling if you listen and then go from there.
    I had 4 network members sit down with me on my recent visit to Sacramento.

acs

From the feedback from this post, a few things pop up.

anonymous

Obviously the more pain the Seller is faced with the easier it is to throw by them a creative approach to solve their problems. When you advise them no monies are coming out of their pocket and they are faced with double payments if they are moving or one lady we are working with has 9K in medical bills so everybody has a motivation to some point. I noticed a

anonymous

Obviously the more pain the Seller is faced with the easier it is to throw by them a creative approach to solve their problems. When you advise them no monies are coming out of their pocket and they are faced with double payments if they are moving or one lady we are working with has 9K in medical bills so everybody has a motivation to some point. I noticed a

garnett

Dear ACS-

Regarding the two quotes below:

Quote:Try this… here is the ONLY thing I want you to say.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant
    Quote:
    These two quotes are used to identify if a seller is motivated to get rid of the property. This is straight out of Peter Conti and David Finkel’s program on lease Options.

I beg your parden, these quotes are straight outa my own mouth.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh