Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

PAC Holdings/Pac Services Group of FL

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing PAC Holdings/Pac Services Group of FL

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of lwilson lwilson 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lwilson
    Participant

I am Loy Wilson. I have been a member of Nars approximately 7 years. I have several trusts where PAC Holdings/Pac Management of CA was the Trustee/ Manager. Their services were oustanding.
    The Corp/Management Group was acquired by Marty Weisberg and Associates early this year. Since that time the services of the FL Group has been nothing but bad, the pits.
    Here are a few of the problems:
    *They fail to record RB, SB and IB contributions although they did deposit the funds to their bank account;
    *They in tern then invoiced the Benificiaries for the contributions that they had not recorded;
    *The Beneficiaries had to acquire copies of their cancelled checks to prove payment;
    *Due to their having not recorded receipt of contributions, they did not forward the mortgage payment which resulted in late fees by the mortgage company;
    *They will not answer the phone nor return my calls as their recording so states;
    *They will not reply to my e-mails even though they said that was the best way to coumminate with them;
    *At this time they are delinquent on IB cash flow payments;
    *On May 1, 2007 I forwarded certified funds to them to cover some delinquent mortgage payments and to this date they have not acknowledged receipt of same nor have they forwarded payment to the mortgage company.
    If you have trust that have been transferred to this new FL Group, will you e-mail me at gw3840@msn.com of the services that you are experiencing.
    Please respond, Loy

marcdonovan

Post number 2 on this forum by Bill says that he and his company are not affiliated with these folks at all.

lwilson
    Participant

marcdonovan,
    Please read my posting again. I did not say or indicate that NARS or Bill Gatten was associated with the Marty Weisberg Group.
    I was only speaking to those who might have Trusts that are now being being held in Trusteeship by the new PAC Holdings Group of Boca Raton, FL. Loy

marcdonovan

My bad.

Sounds like you have a lawsuit for breach of fiduciary duty.

I would document this stuff and hire an attorney on a contingency basis and see what falls out. Judges tend to go overboard with punishment on this kind of thing, especially in Florida (look at what happened to F Lee Bailey).

At the same time, your trust docs should allow you to fire the trustee and get a replacement. It is a revocable trust right?

sstanton

Loy,

I’ll send the details privately, but I have had nothing but trouble with this change. It is costing me dearly. Bill, Joe, and Martin Slater have been a great help, but, 6 weeks and counting, still no ‘promised’ call back.

Not happy,
    Stu

aswanander

They have the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my life with any business. Very simple questions, like “has my mortgage been paid” or “has my tenant paid yet” only get answered though email, 7 days after I send it and only after I raise hell and leave several messages.

I was in the middle of terminating a trust so I can refinance it when they took over. My new deed, is in limbo.

I plan on switching to Equity holdings this week.

Andy

My Mother always told me that… “if you can’t say something nice about someone, don’t say anything at all”.

I highly recommend the services of EHC. Thomas and Thomas IV are the best. I get very prompt and detailed responses from both of them. I’ve been able to call Thomas Sr. and have him help me on three-way calls with Investors, Realtors, Attorneys etc. And Thomas IV is on top of it, I must say. It is him that has to call me several times to call him back.

dmoss

@scott_l._moyes wrote:

My Mother always told me that… “if you can’t say something nice about someone, don’t say anything at all”.

I highly recommend the services of EHC. Thomas and Thomas IV are the best. I get very prompt and detailed responses from both of them. I’ve been able to call Thomas Sr. and have him help me on three-way calls with Investors, Realtors, Attorneys etc. And Thomas IV is on top of it, I must say. It is him that has to call me several times to call him back.

Isn’t it interesting how we each have different experiences with folks/companies. I had a trust that Thomas IV was handling and it was a disaster. Tenant wasn’t paying so we weren’t getting paid. T IV didn’t tell us anything. We had to contact him. He then gave the tenant/buyer private info that he had no business giving her. On and on the disaster went. I was more frustrated with him than I’ve been with anyone in a while. Getting the whole mess sorted out took several months and cost us quite a bit out of pocket because of things he said that he shouldn’t have to the tenant/buyer. Such is life I suppose.

I’m glad that you’ve had good luck with them. That gives me some hope . Perhaps I’ll have to give ‘em another go. It’s been about 3 years since that debacle so things can only have improved.

I’ll bet T-IV has learned alot since then. In fact I know he has. I’m sure we’ve all had our own debacles in life where we didn’t perform up to out abilities. It’s unfortunate that PAC is having so many problems, I really like Marty Slater but lately it’s been less than satisfactory.

I wish them well in Florida.

dmoss

@scott_l._moyes wrote:

I’ll bet T-IV has learned alot since then. In fact I know he has. I’m sure we’ve all had our own debacles in life where we didn’t perform up to out abilities. It’s unfortunate that PAC is having so many problems, I really like Marty Slater but lately it’s been less than satisfactory.

I wish them well in Florida.

I hope that he has. That was very difficult and expensive for us and it shouldn’t have been. You’re quite right about us each having our own debacles. I’ve certainly had my share. I like to think I’ve learned and grown from each of them as has T IV I’m sure.

lwilson
    Participant

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Hello and Whoa!
    I didn’t make this post for you to start browbeating Trustees. That is not good business ethics on anybody’s part.
    I was only asking for those with similar experiences as I to e-mail me so that we could maybe have more power as a group to obtain satisfactory performance from the new Weisberg Trustee Group.
    Response has been good and I appreciate those e-mail responses.
    By the way, Martin Weisberg himself and some of his staff have e-mailed me today and are moving in a good direction for me. I am in hopes that will be the same for all using the Weisberg Trustee Group. You know they are in a learnig curve as this is new for many of them.
    By the way, Scott, Did you get the names mixed up in your post 07 May 2007 21:49. Marty Slater has divested himsely of the original PAC Holdings and is not in Florida. Martin Weisberg is in Florida.
    Loy

scott

Like Loy I give people the benefit of my doubt. If you listen to the March 10th call, you can hear a good case for both sides of the debate. Bill tells of Slater selling to Weisberg and resigning from the PAC Holdings board so I could understand the learning cuve. The doubt I have comes from the other statements in the call. Either way, I would send them back to the minor leagues until they are ready to play with the big boys.

post script: You get to hear Loy’s radio show quality voice on the March 10th call. :wink:

dmoss

@lwilson wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Hello and Whoa!
    I didn’t make this post for you to start browbeating Trustees. That is not good business ethics on anybody’s part.
    I was only asking for those with similar experiences as I to e-mail me so that we could maybe have more power as a group to obtain satisfactory performance from the new Weisberg Trustee Group.
    Response has been good and I appreciate those e-mail responses.
    By the way, Martin Weisberg himself and some of his staff have e-mailed me today and are moving in a good direction for me. I am in hopes that will be the same for all using the Weisberg Trustee Group. You know they are in a learnig curve as this is new for many of them.
    By the way, Scott, Did you get the names mixed up in your post 07 May 2007 21:49. Marty Slater has divested himsely of the original PAC Holdings and is not in Florida. Martin Weisberg is in Florida.
    Loy

I don’t think anyone here was “browbeating” anyone else. Some of us were relating experiences we’d had with trustees, both good and not so good. I think your post made the rest of us recall experiences we’d had with various trustees. Nothing more.

Good luck getting your situation resolved. I know you’re terribly frustrated.

areyes

can Equity Holding Corp execute PAC trusts?

scott

@areyes wrote:

can Equity Holding Corp execute PAC trusts?

I believe Bill said they could on the March 10th call.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh