Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

OK—AZ DEALMAKERS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

ya ready to team build here in this ‘hot’ market? ‘[say 110-115?] Well, it’s dry, ya know.

It is probable there are massive opps in Phx Metro a huge collection of local cities. Very busy here.

Hundreds/perhaps 1000′s of great flip or Buy/Hold for cash flow.

If America can continue in existence, this market is as good as it gets.

I am boots-on-the-ground for those who want to team build utilizing my 50 years cre transactions including repair/remodeling/new const.

corkhorner@msn.com
    phone given to email replies direct

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@corkhorner wrote:

I am boots-on-the-ground

How’bout fingers-on-the-phone.

- How many Sellers have you dialed since you’ve been in AZ?
    - How many Realtors have you introduced yourself to?
    - How many CRE Club Meetings have you been to?
    - How many elevator speeches have you given?
    - How many free ads have you run for RBs?
    - How many prospective RBs to you have out looking for their own home?
    - How many presentations have you given to Mortgage Brokers?
    - How many Credit Repair Agents have you contacted?

You get the idea!

Your best “Partners” are Sellers.

corkhorner
    Participant

NINE—maybe 12

My process is to throw enough dung at the tide until some gets to the goal line.

In 2 weeks aside from getting internet and phone going, fighting my mail forwarding system, dealing with an abusive former landlord, working at selling a van I left in SD, AND identifying SS brokers , farming investors and their holdings, several Realtors, finding the Phoenix Real Estate Club on a 100 degree evening, I am coming along as planned—INCLUDING—posting HERE on DealMaker.

My goal is a 100 houses using whatever stratagies come up to make a million dollars in the next 1-2 years as the meltdown continues in the AZ market…plus my network is still in San Diego, where there are oodles of 2 legged sharks destroying the REO market.

I DO have 2 3arks in play also in SD for about 800k approaching stage 10.

Not bad for a young dude.
    http://www.facebook.com/corkhorner
    c h

mtnwizard49

Not only not bad for an old dude, Corkster, you are doing extremely well. I have no doubt you’ll be a success in AZ. Plus, you have the intelligence to realize that many of those dollars you are and will be making will be exchanged for gold in small denominations. I commend you, young dude.

corkhorner
    Participant

AAANNNDDD, ‘WIZZY’, first: Thang U Vary Mush’ [Elvis style]….

Then I commend you for being a ‘cool’ marketer who is selling without appearing that way. i.e. the gold market. I won’t go into the pro’s and con’s here as to gold/silver predictions and do not deem myself qualified any way.

I am finding there are many facets of gold , including Central AZ in the ral estate chaos here. There are not just ‘good’—-they are fantastic fliip and buy and hold cash flow.

My growing team here can bring in participating jv/partners, investors and lenders as co-beneficiaries fully protected. For those reading this I have several ways for to participate passively and share profits/cash flow.

I will gladly share more details with those who want to share in the central az great re meltdown which may continue a couple years….

One of my fondest goals is to rent an a/c car and have an Arnold Palmer with Mountain Wiz.

c h
    desert king

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh