Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

OC mastermind meetings

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bigdaddy bigdaddy 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    sserio

Corkini the Corkster, ya da man!!!

lcastelo

Count me in, too. I’m a new member living in the South County area and would love to learn as much as I can. The phone calls to sellers are bringing up a lot of questions that I am not quite sure how to answer so I would be thrilled to learn from more experienced investors who are working the deals.

slake
    Participant

Shawn,

I’m a new NARS member as of last week. Keep me posted if you do set up a meeting in OC.

Thanks,

Scott.
    714-679-0400
    first_miami@yahoo.com

anonymous

Did anything end up happening with this?

mcduffee

Nothing that I ever heard.

areyes

im going to the monthly OC meeting this wed aug 30 in laguna hills.

terib

I’M IN !

Shawn, what is your address on Lake Forest?

Thank,
    Teri Butcher

@bigdaddy wrote:

NO BS and NO Games…. If people are interested in attending a monthly or weekly trust mastermind session in OC at my office (5 freeway and Lake Forest) then sound off here. If there is enough interest I will set the date and have the meeting all by myself if need be. I have some specific knowledge to share relative to getting these things done. You should be ready to share and question as well.

Thanks all,

Shawn Watkins

mcduffee

Wednesday August 30 in Laguna Hills.

Sorry, still not quite specific enough in time or space to get me on the freeway. I’d be happy to attend, but I’m not going to spend all day wandering the canyons of Laguna Hills doing the Mastermind yodel and hoping someone hollers back before the meeting breaks up.

sstanton

Holiday Inn located at 25205 La Paz RD

Take I-5 south through Lake Forest, I believe La Paz is the second exit past El Toro road. You should be able to see it.

Say Hi to Shawn for me.

Stu

mcduffee

All I need now is what time to show up, and I’m there.

Unless there’s a secret handshake, or a “Stu sent me” password I’ll need too.

Honestly, this shouldn’t be like pulling teeth. If you want people to be there, doesn’t it make sense to tell them about it?

anonymous

This is Shawn Watkins Investors Workshops monthly meeting. It held on the last Wednesday of every month in Orange but this month “only” it will be at The Holiday Inn in Laguna Hills. Heres the link…

http://www.investorsworkshops.com/index.html

mcduffee

Ah.

That doesn’t exactly sound like the “mastermind” group Shawn was proposing at the beginning of this thread, but since I’ve had to badger the information out of 3 different people (none of whom are Shawn), I guess I owe it to the community here to drive an hour each way and pay $25 just so I can grab Mr. Watkins by both lapels and demand, “What’s the story on that Mastermind group?”

We should know something within the week.

And I’ll tell him Stu said “Hi”.

bigdaddy

Sorry for the confusion everyone! I have not started the OC mastermind meeting yet… However, I DO run a monthly meeting the last wednesday of every month. We are meeting tomorrow night at the Holiday Inn off La Paz in Mission Viejo from 7-9 pm.
    The topic will be short sales and foreclosures. I’m sure you can ALL see how a trust would make those work out easier for everyone! Consider this a trial run for future meetings in the OC!

Shawn

P.S. HI Stu!!!

jim_pasquini

So Orange isn’t far enough so you have to take it to Mission Viejo? Nice. Love you too, Shawn. :)

bigdaddy

Who woulda’ thunk that the Doubletree Hotel would be rennovating ALL of their meeting space at the same time! The move is temporary Jim… I know that doesnt take the sting out of the distance though!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh