Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

OC investors meeting tomorrow night

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing OC investors meeting tomorrow night

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bigdaddy bigdaddy 15 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bigdaddy

All,
    It’s the last Wednesday of the month which means you can get together with other investors (and some NARS network members) in Orange County.

bill_gatten
    Participant

HEY! ?DON’T MISS BRUCE NORRIS…HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! ?(POSSIBLY EVEN SECOND BEST).

As far as “pulling” from other clubs, Shawn, I don’t want to you to pull from Phyllis’ group particularly. ? She’s cool and a good person and good friend. ?

Fullerton, on the other hand (in my personal opinion) is an insulting, degrading gum-ball (wing nut?) in the strictest sense, and somebody ought’a choke him. ?Nothing personal, you understand. It?s just that some folks are not as nice as others and ought?a be slapped in the face with a trout once in a while.

Did you ever see the old Disney movie “Herbie the Love Bug”? ?It was about a little Volkswagen that won races for its driver. ?The driver (who?s name I forget, but whom we’ll call “Bob” for now) needed do nothing but just sit there and win races and receive the accolades and money. ?But after all the wins and publicity began going to his head, Bob began perceiving of himself as a real authoritative expert and a shining star all by himself, and stopped giving credit to whom (what) it was that was responsible for his great press and good fortune. ?

When Bob (who was played by Dean Stockwell, as I recall) finally exceeded his share of hubris and conceit, Little Herbie just shut down and became a regular old Volkswagen like any other, leaving Mr. Smart-Ass Know-it-All to his own devices. ?

In no time Bob became a nobody and later realized that, without Herbie he had nothing to offer the world and nothing do with those successes at all, and that nobody even liked him much. ?I don’t recall whether ol? Bob got a second chance or not…but he sure learned on what his butter side was breaded (?something like that).

But, I digress…

Attend Shawn’s OC Club and hear Bruce Norris, my dear ?friend and the most

sandpiper

Herbie was car #53. The Fullertonoid clown in the movie I believe, was Dean Jones.

I proposed a movie to Disney called, Yuri the Yugo, but it never got much mileage.

Your point is well taken and you never divulged the Herbie ending.

jim_pasquini

Bruce Norris rocks.

bigdaddy

Point taken about Pyllis’s group… Bruce is just a really neat guy and I hope everyone comes to see him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh