Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

NO ADVER-FRIGGEN-TIZING!!!!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing NO ADVER-FRIGGEN-TIZING!!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bill_gatten bill_gatten 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bill_gatten
    Participant

For anyone considering advertsing on this discussion group, without paying the big bucks…forget it!

scott

let me know which work shop you will be wrasslin gators at and I will promise I will not fall asleep in the front row again!

bill_gatten
    Participant

Scott,

I didn’t know you were asleep. ?I though you were praying. ?I just wondered why you kept calling out that girl’s name between the God’s and Jesuses. ?And by the way, did you ever find out exactly ‘ who exactly IS your daddy’? ?:o)

Bill

dave salcido

Anyone for an oldie but goodie? Gotta love Bill Gatten! :lol: I thought a blast from the past from our illustrious creator would accomplish a few things for us all:
    1. Once again remind us of the true purpose of this discussion board, which is to diplomatically foster the sharing of ideas and quality advice from those in the know (within the NARS model), sharing information about deals in the works, important news, success stories (and yes, even the failures).
    2. Help us to remember to refrain from “Friggen” advertising.
    3. Most especially; help to keep us on course; help us to continue to follow the plan of making offers using all of the great NARS resources at our disposal with the intent of helping us to create new streams of income.
    Anything less than this seems to be an exercise in futility, and appears to promote the unnecessary ruffling of feathers. May we all get back to the business of having fun, making offers, partnering on deals and hopefully becoming more wealthy today than yesterday! :wink:

mtnwizard49

What do you call it when you have runners on first, second and third?

THE BAGS ARE LOADED!

neftalipazo

Deleted!

Darn Bill …I really counted on makin some money :mrgreen: advertising those mud flaps…lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh