Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Need ground partner in Detroit, Michigan

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alanburkhart alanburkhart 12 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alanburkhart

Please contact me regarding a property that I have lined up in Detroit. SB willing to give us the property for the amount owed which is $55,000; allegedly needs about $7000 of work to bring it up to ARV of $66,000. It is on Roselawn Street in zip code 48204.

corkhorner
    Participant

I am curious about your involvement in Detroit where real estate prices are close to zero on many homes? That must be in a good area?

You could just go to
    yellow Pages and train a local realtor?

cork h.
    san diego

alanburkhart

Cork, This came out of a call to an investor who has a property in my area (Charlotte, NC). That property is currently tied up but he wanted to exit the property in Detroit. The investor is in Maine (???) I don’t know his reason for owning the Detroit property.

Have you found realtors that are easily “trained”?

flylady

If you would like, I could do a value check for you. Unless, this home is in a well desired neighborhood, which I can’t tell by zip code, I wouldn’t touch it. You can buy homes in Detroit for 5,000 or less. Detroit is block by block. You have to have a person who knows the area. Tracey

edwardmoore

I have contractor in Detroit that is interested and does project management. Also, I am familiar with Detroit from an investment and long distance ownership standpoint if you have any questions.

Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh