Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Need Buyer for Casselberry/Orlando Property

Home Forums General Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request – Investor Needs – EHT Opportunities Need Buyer for Casselberry/Orlando Property

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of neftalipazo neftalipazo 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    neftalipazo

2/2 Condo – Refurbished late 2006 with new solid wood kitchen cabinets and bathrooms vanities with granite counter tops. All new appliances and carpet 2006.

No Money Down – No Credit Check – No Bank Qualify – Tax Benefits Included!!!

3 Payments + Closing Costs Moves You In.

Reply to this post or call 1-866-546-1591.

olga

I have one, but he is looking for 4B/2B house and can afford $1,600.00 a month.

neftalipazo

Olga,

Thanks for your interest and reply to this post.

There are many opportunities to find 4/2 settlors in Orlando metro area.

Does he have a preference for a particular area? Let me know and I will do my best to find a property that fits his budget requirements/ability in such area.

Also, please provide with the time frame that he is looking for to move in.

Thanks again.

Neftali

olga

Neftali, all potential RBs I have are listed by state at http://www.olgasregistry.com/buyerslist.aspx , please select ‘FL’ and click Submit.

Olga
    olgashouse@roadrunner.com

neftalipazo

Thanks Olga. I have checked your site before I responded the first time with regard to the area. I guess what I’m looking for is a more precise area or areas in Orlando that they would prefer to live in so that I can concentrate my efforts there. It can be as general as NE Orlando, as specific as Dr. Phillips area, or just they don’t care and any area will do.

Thanks.

olga

Neftali, I left you a message. There is a ZIP code for the location where RBs want to leave. I will try to get more poeple in Orlando and you can talk to them to find out more about what they are looking for.

Olga
    760-840-1217

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh