Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

NARS/TCHG CA. SHORT SALES AVAILABLE TO ALL NARS MEMBERS!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing NARS/TCHG CA. SHORT SALES AVAILABLE TO ALL NARS MEMBERS!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    NULL

Dr. Moyes, Good to hear you know every detail about what I am doing over here in the business. You also know my psychology based upon my posts here. I am posting my personal results here. I am not trying to be negative. Check out the details before you start judging character.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@homesavers wrote:

Dr. Moyes, Good to hear you know every detail about what I am doing over here in the business. You also know my psychology based upon my posts here. I am posting my personal results here. I am not trying to be negative. Check out the details before you start judging character.

I can base my statements on the lack of documentation you have submitted, which is none, at least in the last 3 to 5 years. How’s that for details?

BTW, I don’t care how many, if any, that you’ve closed not using the EHTrust. We only care how many you’ve closed with us, and at our direction. And at the risk of really pissing you off, NO you do not follow our directions well and then have the balls to come on this site and tell everyone that you do. Sorry, I’m not gonna be a nice guy anymore. You either do it our way and report on it, good or bad, or do it your way and take it somewhere else.

Not once have you provided ALL the information requested by either Dave or Myself to complete a transaction, even when you told us you had all your ducks in a row. Dave and I keep a very accurate file on each member we work with and where that file is in the process of documentation from Offer to Close. Not one you have submitted has gotten past the Offer stage because we didn’t receive ALL the information required and requested of you to complete it.

You can make all the excuses you want and tell everyone I’m lying if it makes you feel better.

Now That’s Straight Up!

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

[I can base my statements on the lack of documentation you have submitted, which is none, at least in the last 3 to 5 years. How's that for details?

I have given you all the documentation you have requested as the Seller gives it to me. If you find an incomplete document then I would like to see what is missing. I have sent all the Trust input forms and PIF forms you (or Dave) have requested based upon the deals I have worked on the past 4 Years or so. So there is some kind of disconnect here. I am sure all the thousands of members you have helped close deals have sent you everything except me of course.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

You can make all the excuses you want and tell everyone I’m lying if it makes you feel better.

Now That’s Straight Up!

I have no excuses and you and I have no reason to lie. I am not sure how many members you have in the OCS program or that you have helped close deals in the past.
    Remember you are not my Boss. When I am out there talking to Homeowners, Buyers(RBs), Agents, Loan Officers , Escrow agents, investors and all the other players in our business you are not standing with me.

You need to take a deep breath and consider what you are trying to say here. If you attack someone personally then you are not presenting yourself in a professional manner. I do not have anything bad to say about you personally. You have helped me learn quite a bit about the creative uses of the EHTrust. Thank you and I hope many more network members and others on this forum experience success in this business and help a few people along the way.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@homesavers wrote:

I have given you all the documentation you have requested as the Seller gives it to me.

Not True. You have forwarded all the information the sellers have given to you. But, that’s not what we asked for. You asked you to send us ALL the information and documents needed, not just provided to you by the seller. You have not sent us one complete set of documentation or requested info, period.

I have no problem getting the required information out of any of the OCS Members so I don’t know why you seem to have so many issue with following simple directions.

You also WAY over think each deal. Just gather and complete the requested info, complete the Proposal Template (which you haven’t done either), send it to us to review and give feed back, send the offer and set up a call with us and the seller, realtor, attorney, etc and thats all we ask.

Nothing you’ve ever done has ever resulted in talking to a seller or agent, ever.

I received a Proposal and Documents from a member this morning and already have an appointment.

I’m not attacking you, just want to set the record straight. The fact is YOU DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS and make up more excuses for not following through than anyone I’ve ever worked with.

If you actually make an offer, that means a full set of docs to the seller and discussing it either in person or over the phone, and they turn you down, I don’t have a problem with that. But, if you don’t send a Proper or Complete Offer there’s nothing we can do to help you.

The “System” works, IF YOU WORK THE SYSTEM. My experience with you is that you seem to have a myriad of reasons why the system won’t work for you.

Look, make offers (with complete documentation) and move on. It’s that easy. There’s only two types of offers we can make…

1. Take over payments (via the EHTrust and RB)
    2. Pay Cash (or credit, either from yourself or an Investor)

So make’em both offers and move on. Yes, you may have to work lots of numbers these days. This economy sucks and sellers and buyers are frightened. That means you need to call more until you find one that accepts your offer.

But, you can’t make excuses for not following the system.

NULL

DIRECTIONS

Chad’s The California Housing Group 20 step process. All the directions you need in California right now. Follow these since they are clear and well thought out.
    No obfuscation here.

tmr28

I’m not a full NARS member yet but are there any members I can work with down here in South Florida? I am ready willing and able to contact listing agents of short sales and foreclosures down here and have already been doing so? Anybody I can work with? Bill, Dave, Scott, anybody?

NULL

@TMR28 wrote:

I’m not a full NARS member yet but are there any members I can work with down here in South Florida? I am ready willing and able to contact listing agents of short sales and foreclosures down here and have already been doing so? Anybody I can work with? Bill, Dave, Scott, anybody?

What are you saying to the listing agent? I can work with you. I am getting spread a little thin these days. A lot of work to do and I am very busy but I can point you in the right direction.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@TMR28 wrote:

Because our funding source is for CA only right now, why not work with Dave Salcido and call CA properties and Realtors instead of in FL or anywhere else for that matter? After all, its still only ten digits. There are more properties available for the SS program in CA then all of the Members combined could call in 100 years.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

… After all, its still only ten digits. There are more properties available for the SS program in CA then all of the Members combined could call in 100 years.

Scott you really need to conduct a training for cold-calling using the phone. There is a lot to it as we all know. You are right there are plenty of Short Sales in California. You need to not only call the listing agents but you will need to get them to commit as well. They are politicians so take what they say with a grain of salt.

almon

There is ONE TRICK that I have found to work, for Cold Calling.

It is taught AND PRACTICED by people who’ve done “cold calling” and they do it all the time, if they want to not waiste time and get more done.

It is sort of similar in effect to the cure for “Writers Block.”

For a Writer or Musical of visual Artist, I’ve found that “staightening things up and getting them organized” will produce, “I WANT TO PAINT !”, etc., before long, out of any otherwise dully inspired day.

For Cold Calling, you pick up the phone, sound like a dope and get nowhere: EVEN if you’ve done it years;

UNTIL, YOU’RE WARMED UP !

By the time you call 6 or 7, you’ve got a little “staightened up in your thinking and organized”, BUT, how did those first 6 or 7 turn out ?

Like, making you QUIT and run from that CRAP !

So, unless you are an all natually warm and fuzzy Full Price Offer Guy,

you just make it a game.

Put on your blue tooth ( so it’s O.K. to talk to yourself ) and without calling anyone, say, “YOU BACK-STABBING BASTARD, here I AM Trying to “Rub Your Back” by GIVING YOU A SHORT SALE BUYER and this is as Far as you can get you…..”

Then, (virtually ) Hang Up on their broke self.

And call another one of the Realtor-Minded Realtors ( pretent to ).

CHEW Their buttox out, until they GET IT !

You think those men and women, in cars on the road waiving their arms around and “talking to themselves” are CRAZY ?

It might be a Preacher going to Preach and PRACTICING.

But, not just Practising, they’re WARMING UP.

Putting their A-Game Face On.

Gettin’ their Entrepreneur On !

THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR GAME !

Knock ‘em dead.

No crock.

Think of this:

“Hello, ( forget about trying to pronounce these people’s names !

Just say, “Agent for ____”, or “SAY ! HEY ! MON ! “

” Once, I do some due diligence for the Buyer I’m in communication with that likes your Ocean Front Short Sale listing WE can order a POF and know what we’re buying and who we’re buying from, when we come by to look at it, with our CASH CAR-FORM OFFER in hand…”

Then, ” has anything I’ve said make you want to harm yourself or others, in any way ?”

They are still just little people, Don.

TELL THEM what they need to do.

They aren’t “a dog”, but their minds do need to be told what they need to do.

“Hey, my parameters for the CMA are blah, blah, blah.

“Problem ?

“Let me ask you this, can you tell me how to find another Realtor anywhere in CA ?” That’s your worse case scenario = not bad.

Michael Jordon didn’t just jump out of streetclothes and onto the court.

And he was a Pro.

Bite their damn head off !

Take names.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

OMG, I love it and you are absolutely right.

What is so hard about calling a Realtor and saying, “I have a client looking for Short Sale Properties in California. I say you have one listed at (Property Address or Location), do you have more or is this the only one you have or can you get more? Would you be willing to locate potential SS Properties for me and my client? We have Proof of Funds. All I need from you is some information on each property. If you’d work with me I’ll get my partner on the phone and we can talk details, FAIR ENOUGH?

Now, either go to the training or hand it over to us from there.

FAIR ENOUGH?

NULL

I am not talking about myself. I know how to handle Realtors. I posted this question for the benefit of the other members that are not making the calls. It is easy to deal with Realtors. They are all looking for one thing. I just wanted to make the point they will ask you questions. You have to know how to get on and off the phone and not commit too much information.
    Also you start saying, I have a buyer that is looking to buy Short Sale properties, be careful you sound like an agent. If you do not have a license you can get into trouble.

bill_gatten
    Participant

Donis absolutely right on this one!!

If you are not a licensee then you cannot have a buyer. Say that a couple times and you have a $10,000 fine and 6 months in the jug.

Bill

NULL

Whew! I finally got something right thanks, Bill :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh