Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

NARS/TCHG CA. SHORT SALES AVAILABLE TO ALL NARS MEMBERS!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing NARS/TCHG CA. SHORT SALES AVAILABLE TO ALL NARS MEMBERS!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dave salcido dave salcido 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    NULL

@land trust partners wrote:

Scott,
    Couple questions…
    1. Do you have a handy-dandy checklist of paperwork and timeline of paperwork for the short sale deal scenarios?
    eg. A. Send this paperwork to Realtor(s); when, at this time
    B. Send this paperwork to Scott or ?; when, at this time
    C. Send this paperwork to ? ; at this time
    this kind of thing, to simplify the process?

2. If it doesn’t exist yet, may I call or email you to put it together for the group – or just for myself if I’m appearing as a dodo? lol

3. Can we obtain the independent contractor forms etc. without going to Newport tomorrow? If so, how do we expedite that process?

Thanks mucho!
    Cheryl
    Landtrust Partners

Gary has all that for you Cheryl. I thought you were working with him.

NULL

@almon wrote:

I received 150 Emails on Short Sale Leads from my referral sources in one day, yesterday. Short Sale Properties are coming to me, Daily by the HUNDREDS.

Alan when you say you have 150 emails for short sale leads what do you mean by that? Are they third party? Or are they coming direct from the Listing agent? Anyone, including a computer program I can write, can go to Realtor.com and send a bunch of short sale listings. This is not the goal here. You need to have a relationship with the listing agent and they have to know the TCHG process for buying. Somehow you have to convey to them that they need two buyers. One is already identified and other is not yet known. You are setting up a “golden ham sandwich” here. Be careful though the less you say the better.

@almon wrote:

I’ve done this much from Central Kentucky:

I send an Introductory Letter to the Agent, describing our Offer and linking them to a web-site for more detail ( Bill’s “Your Way/ Our Way,” etc.) and let them know that the Member will call them, for a couple more details ( from their training ) and once we have that info, an Account Manager will meet with them to present to them an Offer.

I send the extensive Property Details of the Current Short Sale available, with the Address, County, List Price History, MLS #, APN., etc., Pictures and Full Name, Address, Phone, Cell, Fax AND EMAILof Agent AND their Brokerage, along with a copy of my Letter to the Agent, for the Member to “Get them Ready.”

I received 150 Emails on Short Sale Leads from my referral sources in one day, yesterday. Short Sale Properties are coming to me, Daily by the HUNDREDS.

At the moment, most all of these Properties are in; Greater Los Angeles, San Fern Valley, Orange.

My people are sitting on ready to expand to any other County in CA and all other states.

I have thousands sitting on hold, waiting for a Short Sale Exit Strategy.

What ?

Yes. I am outside California and not a paid Member.

I have all the Paperwork you are inquiring to Scott about ( and they will probably send it to you. )

Each of these Properties are set up for me to Mail Merge their information onto NARS forms and Submit, however, I have yet to find a do-do !?!

I’m sitting on literally Millions and Millions of Profit Potential Properties and have my Networks bringing them to me and the Processes to Format them onto NARS Submittal Forms and put them into the Hands of someone that is a NARS Member ( Emerald or preferably, Ruby )

If you let other people do your thinking for you, please don’t “bring your guns to town.”

You have a Group ?

Does your group want to get a leg up and a fast start at this action ?

Do YOU want to put them to work ?

My people work jobs and the sooner they are full time, the sooner we take over the country.

What kind of money can you people put together ?

Make me a Ruby and I’ll trickle this game right into Your Alls Lap, for YOUR SPREAD.

Does your definition of DISCRESION include, “Volumn ?”

We can do this.

Thank you,
    Alan Gross
    859-699-4721
    FundingMoney@hotmail. ___

P.S. My referring Agents went to bat with the Short Sale Auction and would do, if Cash Offer falls through.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

We/NARS has already built all the relationships. All you have to do is line’em up and send them to the Group.

The NARS instructions a payout schedule says this:

“* Assumes complete due diligence and full completion of all required foot and paperwork.”

-This is the performance criteria for the Emerald Member

“AM pays Finder at its sole discretion” for example 500 dollars.

The sheet David or NARS sent out says:
    “2. Call the listing agent and let him/her know you are in communication with a private investor that is buying short sale properties and it is possible that an offer would like to be made on the agent’s listing.”
    ” 5. Email of fax Dave Salcido the attached NARS/TCHG Short Sale Transaction Log…

People my point is someone has to do the work here. WHO IS DOING WHAT and HOW MUCH?

Scott, there is more to it then just referring listings over to Dave.

Don,

Additonally, the Listing Agent is to be “Apprised” of their necessity to “Drop the Listing from the MLS, prior to TCHG making them an Offer.”

I beleive you were interested in my taking that role, Don, even though I’d never even heard of it.

By whom shall the Agent be “Apprised ?”; is a Question we need answered.

I asked you if this is the Acquisition/ Account Manager’s Role.

I don’t have any Short Sale Buyer or even heard of a Short Sale Exit Strategy that anyone has availibility to, at any time.

For me to speak to the Listing Agents about anything at any time is irrational, without any potential Short Sale Buyer or Short Sale Exit Strategy or Partnership or acquaintance with anyone who does.

Thanks,
    Alan

NULL

@Alan Dale Gross wrote:

Don,

Additonally, the Listing Agent is to be “Apprised” of their necessity to “Drop the Listing from the MLS, prior to TCHG making them an Offer.”

I beleive you were interested in my taking that role, Don, even though I’d never even heard of it.

By whom shall the Agent be “Apprised ?”; is a Question we need answered.

I asked you if this is the Acquisition/ Account Manager’s Role.

I don’t have any Short Sale Buyer or even heard of a Short Sale Exit Strategy that anyone has availibility to, at any time.

For me to speak to the Listing Agents about anything at any time is irrational, without any potential Short Sale Buyer or Short Sale Exit Strategy or Partnership or acquaintance with anyone who does.

Thanks,
    Alan

Right but now there is potential problem in that I will be in competition with David Salcido and that is what I am trying to clarify here.
    True you should not say much to a listing agent. I was under the impression that you had a relationship with the agent and I could call and say, Hi! I am a friend of Alan Gross. That makes a huge difference in the payout to you.

almon

Don,

Dave and I have a semi-longstanding potential business relationship of many Emails and phone hours.

He is an Acquisition Manager for NARS and could except my participation in Short Sales submittals, from outside CA, as a Finder and is authorised to set my “fee” at his discretion ( however, he will be making referral to another Ground Acquisition Manager in the property’s County, which puts them splitting a payout of 75% to 80%, without an Emerald or Ruby Network Member involved at all, PRIOR TO ANY FEE AGREEMENT with me that would be debited from that 75%, for example.)

Dave has not shown any interested in my Short Sale submittals, so any “fee” talk or competition with him is a dead issue.

And, actually the “Finder’s Fee”/ “Bird Dog” amount Offered by the Discretion of the local Acquisition Managers is $ 00.00.

There is Discretion and then, there is Discretion !!!

I have a product.

A system.

Everythings in place, for the application of an Exit Strategy.

Let me know if you hear of anybody that knows how to work with Short Sale Properties.

Thanks,
    Alan

NULL

@almon wrote:

I have a product.

A system.

Everythings in place, for the application of an Exit Strategy.

Let me know if you hear of anybody that knows how to work with Short Sale Properties.

Thanks,
    Alan

You have met him my friend from Kentucky and that is me. I will get them worked for you. Don’t you worry about that.

Geez, why don’t you just get in your car and go to the required training. I’m sure all your questions will be answered there. Do you suppose all those questions aren’t being answered here for a reason. Those that are motivted the most and willing and able to take a few days and “get trained” are the ones who will benefit from the program.

If Bill or Dave wishes to comment further in this public forum that’s up to them. I doubt you’re going to get too much detail of exactly what is expected of members to take part.

Who cares if you need to just provide some information to Dave or if you have to actually do little work. “Little Work” is the key word. Gathering a little information and asking a few questions is not like pulling teeth. Well, I suppose it is for some people. But then again, they don’t have to participate, do they?

This is not for everyone. It is only for those who are willing to be trained and do what is asked of them.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

This is not for everyone. It is only for those who are willing to be trained and do what is asked of them.

Scott you are right on!

This is way off topic but relates to the chronology of posts. The last post I amd looking at is dated 3 hours from now. In the future! I would like to know how long ago a post was submitted so I can see if it needs immediate followup.

Thanks, Gary and Teresa

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

Geez, why don’t you just get in your car and go to the required training. I’m sure all your questions will be answered there. Do you suppose all those questions aren’t being answered here for a reason. Those that are motivted the most and willing and able to take a few days and “get trained” are the ones who will benefit from the program.

If Bill or Dave wishes to comment further in this public forum that’s up to them. I doubt you’re going to get too much detail of exactly what is expected of members to take part.

Who cares if you need to just provide some information to Dave or if you have to actually do little work. “Little Work” is the key word. Gathering a little information and asking a few questions is not like pulling teeth. Well, I suppose it is for some people. But then again, they don’t have to participate, do they?

Just contact me I will train you over the phone. This will be the agenda:

1. How to find Short Sale properties
    2. How to talk to a Listing agent and/or a Seller
    3. How to submit a property

send an e-mail to me at homesavers@speakeasy.net and I will train you. You will not need to drive anywhere. It is a lot simpler than you think.

NULL

@TeresaCantrell wrote:

This is way off topic but relates to the chronology of posts. The last post I amd looking at is dated 3 hours from now. In the future! I would like to know how long ago a post was submitted so I can see if it needs immediate followup.

Thanks, Gary and Teresa

See my separate post.

NULL

I need to clarify in terms of Training that if you want to submit deals through NARS/TCHG then you will have to talk to the folks at NARS. Namely, David Salcido. If you want work short sale deals in your own home State I can provide you a source to do that. The number one Foreclosure area is “Viva”Las Vegas. So bring ‘em on.

I’m not trying to be nasty, just realistic. Why would anyone work with another individual who has never closed a transaction. All I ever hear from you is… Yeahbut!

1. Show UP – What do you consider Showing UP?

2. Listen – Don’t just hear what we are saying, Shut Up and “Listen”.

3. Be Honest – Look in the mirror. Your problem is not the System.

4. Stay Unassociated with the end result – this seems to be very hard for you to do. Make your offer, answer their questions and MOVE ON.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh