Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

NARS Short Sale Opportunity

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing NARS Short Sale Opportunity

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of homesavers NULL 10 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    NULL

I was on the webinar last night given by Bill. Excellent Job as always, Bill. He covered the salient points in terms of how short sale deals are structured and what to say and what not to say. At the conclusion Bill shared in detail what the profit share will look like. It looks like NARS (NARSCO) has assembled quite a team in order to capture this segment of the market, which is huge.

I may be working with NARS on these short sale deals. I did not understand before just how much thought and design went into structuring this project. It looks like Bill has put a lot of time into rolling this out for the members. I am also of the understanding, based upon the payout structure, that as NARS members all the marketing techniques and costs will be born by NARS. This is a great opportunity in that marketing is the key to success in this business. I will be ready when the Team Leader in my area contacts me with leads to follow up on. This is the best part of this new opportunity and I look forward to it. I have been working hard talking to many Realtors and Homeowners on a regular basis. I have not spoken to enough of them so my numbers are low. With the help of NARS that will change especially with the help of the network. Thanks again, Bill

dbhenderson

Why are you waiting for your team leader to furnish you leads? Just go on the internet, type a well known RE company into your search engine, when their web page comes up, click on “contact agents” and their pictures and Email contact comes up. Send them a (cut and paste) Email message and then call the ones who respond. Remember, it’s a numbers game. Also remember, your message needs to be heard three times before it registers in the brain. So, you’ve got lots of work to do. You don’t have time to wait!

DavidB

@homesavers wrote:

I will be ready when the Team Leader in my area contacts me with leads to follow up on. This is the best part of this new opportunity and I look forward to it.

I may be wrong here but isn’t it the other way around. Aren’t YOU supposed to bring leads to your Team Leader. As a Team Leader myself, I won’t be providing leads to anyone. I will help them turn their leads into offers and transactions.

If you’re waiting for a Team Leader to provide you “leads”, you’re going to be waiting a loooooong time.

homesavers_3

No I will not be bringing leads to the Team Leader. I will be turning those leads into written offers myself. Then I will need the Team Leader to help me with the Exit, i.e., finding an end “C” buyer. If I find the leads then I control them and work with them until I have a signed contract. Then I go through the process of short selling the property to my end buyer in the “C” position. The Team Leader does not help with with the leads in begininng but only in closing a deal I could not have closed myself. I bring him in at the end if you will. Make sense?

Just wanted to make sure you understand that a Team Leader is not going to be providing leads to you. A Team Leader is your contact when using the NARS SS Program. The more you do the more you make. If you do most, if not all the work, you make the most. If your Team Leader does all the work, he/she makes the most. Thats all.

So let me ask you a question. Why would you not use the full NARS SS System. And don’t tell me so you can keep more money. That doesn’t fly. Why? Because you will be wasting tons of your own time handling the whole thing from offer, negotiations (if successful) to funding and resale of the property. Wouldn’t it be much more PROFITABLE to find’em while we do all the rest of the work? Don’t you think that not only would we be more successful and closing them while you kept the pipeline full of properties?

I’d rather take a percentage of 5 or 6 deals than work my A$$ off to close 1 or 2 deals, maybe, wouldn’t you?

“Keeping Control” does not always translate to “Keeping all the Profits”.

homesavers_3

You are right, Scott. The way it is presented here makes sense, business wise, if you can do more volume. I still hate making other people rich though that irks me to no end. I have been doing that all my work life.

dustinbb

The way it is presented here makes sense, business wise, if you can do more volume. I still hate making other people rich though…

The way I look at this is: I can change the oil in my own car. It takes me an hour and a half and $15 in materials, and for some reason it always leaks. Or, I can take my car to a shop, get it done in 10 minutes, and spend $20. I just spent $5 for an hour and twenty minutes of my time being freed up and getting it done right.

Just like the mechanic, NARS is offering a service. They will free up my time and make sure it is done right. Of course they will charge a fee for that, but it is well worth it to me. There is no reason we can’t all get rich together.

NULL

Your Choice. Just make sure you know the choices then make your choice and stick with it.

mtnwizard49

@homesavers wrote:

You are right, Scott. The way it is presented here makes sense, business wise, if you can do more volume. I still hate making other people rich though that irks me to no end. I have been doing that all my work life.

You are never too old to learn to share.

corkhorner_2

Hey Dr Gary….your back yard has been on the news?
    [Sweat lodge style]
    c h

sstanton

Hey Cork, since I pulled the plug on the TV, I have no idea what you are talking about. But, I did want to tell you that I could not find the DQ at Lackland. We checked all the malls, found the Baskins Robbins and Starbucks, but that was about it. So, we grabbed a couple of Frapps.

Cheers,
    Stu
    Proud daddy of Airman Stanton, Sarah E.

bill
    Participant

Once again. you have made a stupid statement for no good reason what-so-ever.

You’re not unlike Jeremiah the bull frog: “You ain’t never done a deal and you ain’t no friend of mine!”

Contrary to your claim, “Bill” is doing just fine in offering up to 70% of his own profit to those with whom he works and who know what they’re talking about when they post here.

Bill personally sees to all the paperwork, sees to all the negotiations, arranges for personal funding, buys all the properties himself, consults with buyers and sellers himself, pays all costs and takes all legal exposure to himself…and still pays out most of his profits to those who bring in the leads. And all the while, to make it work for his members, he’s paying two full-time assistants, a general manager and a TI programmer.

In the beginning of the NARSCor Short Sale Project, you friend, Bill, was offering 85% of his profit to his members: but the percentage he was getting was only 20% of the total spread accruing to his former associate TCHG.

Send me a personal E-mail re. those who are offering 50% of their total spread on short sales (i.e., wherein they are receiving and sharing 100% of the profit) and I’ll publish it here in BOLD PRINT and give you full credit for it.

In the meantime spend some time diligently practicing the art of not spreading impudent and unfounded bullshit!!

Like I said in another post, one more cheap shot like this and your E-mail and IP address will be blocked from my site. I don’t wish to pay for your under-mining, phony self-aggrandizement. I’ve had enough!

BILL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh