Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Motivated owner in La Jolla _Sebastian@619-243-4664

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Motivated owner in La Jolla _Sebastian@619-243-4664

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bill_gatten bill_gatten 49 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bill_gatten
    Participant

@”osebastian” wrote:

This won’t last. I have a couple network member already looking into it.

Whoa! Then why not deal with one of them…looking for our guys to complete with each other? That’s not nice…or is it? Hmmm. Bg”

Administrator
    Keymaster

“Bill, I am still trying to figure out how to make best use of my time. So far, I’ve done little; However, Either I am tapping into a under-served my market (Hispanic and Latino) OR YOUR SYSTEM IS JUST PLAIN GENIUS!!! Becase my calls are getting returned. And now I am sitting on lots of CA, MIDWEST AND EAST-COAST leads. In fact, I have too many that I can handle. By the way, your espanol is pretty good. Sebastian 619-243-4664″

jim_pasquini

@”osebastian” wrote:

However, Either I am tapping into a under-served my market (Hispanic and Latino) OR YOUR SYSTEM IS JUST PLAIN GENIUS!!! By the way, your espanol is pretty good.

The answer is yes to both, and Bill’s Spanish sucks. ?Me entiendes?”

Administrator
    Keymaster

“Well said, Jim. Yo entiendes, Mendes. Sebastian, I heard you got another movitated seller in Temecula Area. 100K in equity? Is he walking away from this much equity? A todos: “”Salud, Tiempo y Dinero”" Wishing you “” Prosperity”" “” Good Health”" and “” Time”" to enjoy it all.”

Administrator
    Keymaster

“I have deals in Riverside Co, San Diego Co, San Bernardino. For complete list go: http://www.box.net/public/l4e8uj8pn3#main Under deals. I need R.B. I can workout compensation. For helping me out. Thank you, Amigos. Sebastian 619-243-4664″

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh