Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Mortgage Loan.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of rayford rayford 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rayford

Once the mortgage loan is passed, after the mortgage process it is directed to the closing department. There the documents to be signed at closing are prepared. The person applying for loan mortgage gets the documents which are typically a title company or even a closing attorney. The closing funds in the mortgage process are exchanged at this juncture normally through cashier’s check draft or wire.

mtnwizard49

Do you know where you are? This is not Ding Dong School or Real Estate 101. This post is a complete waste of space. Your profile says you are a young music student. I suggest that you spend several hours on this site to see what it is we do here and the level of knowledge and expertise of the members before posting such an inane post as this. There are investors, real estate professionals, mortgage professionals, etc., with YEARS of real estate experience. Study.

corkhorner
    Participant

hey—Mr Wiz—-u don’t like my alma mater, Ding Dong School? Hell, before that I couldn’t even spell ‘Dong-Ding’….

c h
    Desert Flower

janediehm

Cork,

It sounds like the heat is getting to you. Are you having fun in my stamping grounds yet?

corkhorner
    Participant

Hard to tell, Ms Jane—-Hard to tell….

Clouds forming….Cloud Prayer ” Please Rain”.

It’s the roofers at noon I marvel at!

But, Vegas is much the same….it’s after all, The Desert.

Like, if ya can survive out here, it’s a gimmee anywhere else including Moose Hunter Stanton Blue Sky.

Desert Tortoise

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh