Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Maximum number of Beneficiaries?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Maximum number of Beneficiaries?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of unclejim unclejim 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unclejim
    Participant

A question asked of me:

“Can this program be used for Multifamily properties with 100+ units. If yes, please provide me with additional information on how to get started etc.”

@unclejim wrote:

“Can this program be used for Multifamily properties with 100+ units. If yes, please provide me with additional information on how to get started etc.”

Yes!

Just remember, what we do, is not a “Program”. It is not a service we provide or a service we sell. WE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO MAKE OFFERS!

With regard to multi-family units…

“Community Land Trusts”, with large multi-family properties have been used by Corporations and Municipalities for decades. Each unit is leased with the right / option to purchase should the tenant perform as agree over a specified period of time. Depending on how it is set up will determine how many or who would be the beneficiaries and what there options may be with regard to a future purchase of their respective unit.

Let’s get a Questionnaire / Property Profile completed and determine if it is a doable deal.

FAIR ENOUGH?

unclejim
    Participant

Thank you for the correction. I need to change my language a bit.

I desperately need a questionnaire. Can it be sent to:

unclejim@rocketmail.com
    517-896-4275

I will be speaking with the principle (I think) of the 100+ apartment unit I mentioned earlier. What are the more important issues I ought to be concerned about?

@unclejim wrote:

What are the more important issues I ought to be concerned about?

1. Show Up – Can’t get an offer accepted if we don’t make one.
    2. Pay Attention – Let them tell you what they need, want or their pain is.
    3. Be Honest – Can we really offer a legitimate solution or offer.
    4. Stay Unassociated with the outcome. All we can do is make our offer based on what their pain, needs and wants are and answer their questions. If they like us and we like them, we’ll do business. If not… NEXT!

I’m looking forward to our call with them this morning.

unclejim
    Participant

A great call Scott. Thank you for your expertise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh