Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

live free and clear

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jazz2jazz jazz2jazz 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    jazz2jazz

i am getting it slowly: there is a difference between the $100 from my sister and a fictional loan from a bank; therefore, i believe in the free and clear system: it is no loss to me to try if i may say so… i would feel much better if i could get the hard copy of the option contract from tj mars to review and discuss how one complete4s the transaction once the house is free and clear…

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@jazz2jazz wrote:

i would feel much better if i could get the hard copy of the option contract from tj mars to review and discuss how one complete4s the transaction once the house is free and clear…

The Non-Exclusive Option Contract or “NEO” that we use is not something you get from TJ or the LFC program. It is the same NARS NEO we currently use with one additional line added. And, for additional instructions on how to close the transaction, this is something you will learn more about on the Tuesday Night Call and what Dave Salcido can help you with.

jazz2jazz

yes scott,
    i meant to refer to dave salcido’s non- exclusive option contract, instead; i will make it my priority to be on call on tuesday…
    pat kayda

dave salcido

@jazz2jazz wrote:

yes scott,
    i meant to refer to dave salcido’s non- exclusive option contract, instead; i will make it my priority to be on call on tuesday…
    pat kayda

It’s not “Dave’s” Non Exclusive Option. I’m not that smart. Some friends of Bill put it together years ago and the entire NARS network now benefits from that little gem. I have created so many offers over the years using the NEO, that it is now easy for me to present to home sellers. I incorporate the NEO into the mortgage cancellation process and now getting signed NEO’s is easier than ever. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

NULL

I go away doing short sales and I come back to see this! I have heard about it for years as matter of fact one guy I met at a seminar several years ago was promoting a “mortgage elimination” process. He is now in Federal Prison but for a Tax thing. Does this really work? If so I am in.

jazz2jazz

i would like to obtain a copy of neo to get started with my house; i will keep posting my progress for anybody’s review…
    pat kayda

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@jazz2jazz wrote:

i would like to obtain a copy of neo to get started with my house; i will keep posting my progress for anybody’s review…
    pat kayda

Let’s be clear about something here. You don’t need NARS, Bill, Dave, Me or an NEO to get started with the LFC Program on your own house. Just go to http://www.nars.livingfreeandclear.com and sign up for the program. You will be sent everything you need to complete it on your own.

However, if you want or feel you need someone to work directly with you as a principle to complete the program, then I’ll have Dave Salcido contact you. This would involve doing exactly what we are doing with others on your own home. It would be put under contract via a NARS NEO, then in to an EHTrust. Others would be named co-beneficiaries (those who are working the process) and on behalf of all the beneficiaries. If successful, any freed up equity would be split among the beneficiaries.

So what is it? Do it on your own by first purchasing the LFC program for $2995, which you can do. Or, as a co-beneficiary and split the proceeds/freed up equity. You decide.

Fair Enough?

jazz2jazz

i would like to get assistance from dave and create the co beneficiary relationship; i would like to discuss the exit options once the house is free and clear

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@jazz2jazz wrote:

i would like to get assistance from dave and create the co beneficiary relationship; i would like to discuss the exit options once the house is free and clear

All you have to do is email him at davesalcido@gmail.com. Give him a day or two to get back to you.

tmr28

So when I send the offer to the sellers, can I use the NEO that we can type up on the NARS wesbite and just list Dave Salcido as a beneficiary, or do I need a NEO with the special mortgage settlement addendum?

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@TMR28 wrote:

So when I send the offer to the sellers, can I use the NEO that we can type up on the NARS wesbite and just list Dave Salcido as a beneficiary, or do I need a NEO with the special mortgage settlement addendum?

No, the one on the website won’t work. The one we need to use for that is slightly different. There is NO Special Mortgage Settlement Addendum, only a few lines that have been added to accommodate what we need to do and our intent. You need to get that from Dave as part of his training.

jazz2jazz

is the first letter to the bank available for my review? i am attempting to understand the language that is used to open escrow if i recall correctly…

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@jazz2jazz wrote:

is the first letter to the bank available for my review? i am attempting to understand the language that is used to open escrow if i recall correctly…

All LFC documents are proprietary and part of the LFC Educational Program. As a paid student, either the single or multi-property version, you will be given the software that generates all the require documents and the “license” to use them.

If you require training and assistance and for what ever reason you can’t purchase the program for yourself at this time, then you can work with Dave Salcido. He is licensed and trained to use the system. That does not mean that you will be given the LFC documentation or license. It means that Dave will be your partner. All you have to do is attend his training and do as he asks.

You will gain an understanding of the language by working with Dave. Opening Escrow is all part of the process he will take care of. You don’t need to do that yourself.

Fair Enough?

jazz2jazz

i have received a sort of “negative” feed back from a person who has bought the tj marss system; the paperwork is confusing, not edited at all, too many documents for review; i am deciding to go along on this one rather than sharing my equity with another person; i am still willing to be able to post/ share my progress on the discussion board;

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@jazz2jazz wrote:

i have received a sort of “negative” feed back from a person who has bought the tj marss system; the paperwork is confusing, not edited at all, too many documents for review; i am deciding to go along on this one rather than sharing my equity with another person; i am still willing to be able to post/ share my progress on the discussion board;

No one said it was easy. It’s a lot of work and contains tons of documents. You need to be fully committed to this and not give up. LFC has a support system in place to help you but if you want extra help you will have to purchase additional coaching. Personally, I would work with Dave even if you split it 50/50. I mean, what do you have now? NOTHING, and you won’t for 30 years.

Think about this. What would you pay for the next 30 years? At least 3 times what you bought the house for right? Well what if you can get your house, free and clear now, and have half of its value IN CASH in your pocket, and with little if any payments. What is that worth.

And, what if you just took half of the payment you were sending to these jerks and put it in your own Self-Directed IRA? Holly Crap Batman, in 30 years, or less, you’d have a free and clear house and tax free income to boot. In fact, I dare say you’d have several million dollars in your account. Don’t be greedy. Pigs Get Fed, Hogs Get Slaughtered.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh