Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Litigation question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jsahlberg jsahlberg 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jsahlberg

I am in communication with an investor who owns several properties and needs to sell.

I have been told by him that litigation is taking place on property 1. The investor is also behind on payments on property 2 (this is the one we are interested in). If we introduce a buyer and bring the mortgage on property 2 current and place it in a trust with a RB, will this property now be protected from any liens taking place on property 1 (the property that we are not dealing with), or will it be possible for the lien holder on property 1 to repossess property 2 as well, given that litigation is already in process by the time we would put property 2 into a trust?

Thanks

Jane
    Atlanta, GA

Jane,

You should probably repost this question in the EHT topics and creative real estate financing section of the forum. This section is for finding cash/andor ground partners. Don’t mean to be rude, just wanted to let you know. You will get a better response from that section of the website.

jsahlberg

OK thanks Justin. Bill and another NARS member got back to me separately over the weekend so I have the answer I needed. Basically, way too risky so I have left this one and am moving onto the next.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh