Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

List of 400+ RB’s. Some with 5%.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of areyes areyes 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    areyes

Let me know if you have some properties under NEO so I can email my list of RB’s.

Click here: List of 400+ RB’s

areyes

Highlighted YELLOW have 5% plus 1st month

Highlighted RED have less than 5% and maybe considered for IOA (interim occupancy agreements)

NULL

Looks like about half are in California. The oldest go back to July 2008. I would say divide by area and have members in those areas call the lead. Who knows which ones are still looking or still have some money.
    Alvin break the list by area and send each list to a working NARS member in that area. Notice how I say “working” member. This means a member that took the membership fee seriously and is doing something about it. You do not want to work with dreamers. I know this because I was one of them :)
    We will call everyone on the list and update the status.
    Matching them with properties is going to be the challenge since there are 15,000 properties on the MLS and two under NEO. Doesn’t leave much to look at and this is the problem.

joecain

Are you kidding me??

Please do not take anything that I am about to type on a personal level. The following is for everyone who can read and understand. I mean no offense. My goal is to be encouraging. It is merely a call to action. Here goes:

NO MORE NEGATIVITY !!

I encourage each and every one of you reading this to consider the possibility of being positive and being a difference-maker.

Alvin has just provided a gold mine of useful information. He has provided over 400 potential Resident Beneficiaries. Now, and I do suggest heavy emphasis on the word NOW, go out, make some calls and find him some houses to put these folks in!! You do not need to be in Simi Valley to find a house in Simi Valley for one of his prospects who has money ($$$$) and wants to live in Simi Valley. Just go on-line, find the phone numbers of FSBO home-owners in the greater Simi Valley area (start with 805 area codes and likely 522 or other similar prefixes), pick up your phone and call and read the NARS script. Amazing, unforeseen, and even miraculous events await your action.

You want to help out and call some or all of the 400+ people on the list to see if they are still interested in being involved in a transaction? WHY?

Get the houses! Alvin has the RB’s. Get our help here in the NARS Office, if needed, but put together some parties. Be the human being that assists these good folks in achieving “The Great American Dream of Home Ownership”. Be involved in generating the deals with Alvin, share the up-front monies at the initiation of the Trust, split the monthly positive cash-flow during the term of the Trust, divvy up the percentage of beneficial interest and back-end profits from appreciation or bumped equity at the termination of the Trust and walk together over to the bank and deposit your money!

Most of you reading this haven’t generated a transaction in years, if ever, and here is the opportunity of a lifetime. You are being spoon-fed half a deal. Four hundred times. Several of you have even been in the camp of being able to find houses, but not able to find the RB’s to complete your deals.

HELLO !!??!!

Consider, even for only a moment, the possibility that the only challenges in front of you are the ones that you put there yourself.

What if that really was the truth? That, what stops you from being successful in life are the challenges that you have invented and put in your own way. That you have that much power in your own life. If that really were true, then you also have the power to remove them and be successful. What an amazing possibility that would be.

I encourage you to consider the possibility of being in action. Just for today. Just for this moment. Right now. Consider that any result you get from being in action today beats the results you have experienced previously. Make some calls. Amazing results may await you.

spunky
    Participant

Hello Mr Areyes
    I would like more information on ID 396.
    Does ???areas??? signify their destination or is ???city??? where they want to move to?
    . Is this correct- Ron wants to move from Davidson, NC to Mooresvile or Charlotte.
    Also, he answers ???monthly depends on the?????? What does his payment depend on?
    Do you have his complete name ,address, email or phone number?
    You know I have an empty house in Charlotte, Starmount, off South Blvd and Archdale near the light rail but it has 3 beds and I and 1/2 baths , not 2 and it has 1383 S F. not his required 1750. It is on pro realestatesource.com-6139 Rosecrest Dr, 28210
    But, He could move in immediately and live here a couple of years while he and I hunt for his ideal home.
    Or, I can look for him if he will send me a locator???s fee.
    Connie

spunky
    Participant

Dear Mr Areyes,
    Is this correct- Ron wants to move from Davidson, NC to Mooresvile or Charlotte.
    Also, he answers monthly depends on the- What does his payment depend on?
    You know I have an empty house in Charlotte, Starmount, off South Blvd and Archdale near the light rail but it has 3 beds and I and 1/2 baths , not 2 and it has 1383 S F. not his required 1750. It is on pro realestatesource.com-6139 Rosecrest Dr, 28210
    But, He could move in immediately and live here a couple of years while he and I hunt for his ideal home.
    Or, I can search for the SB , and house if he will send me a locator???s fee.
    Connie

areyes

@spunky wrote:

Dear Mr Areyes,
    Is this correct- Ron wants to move from Davidson, NC to Mooresvile or Charlotte.
    Also, he answers monthly depends on the- What does his payment depend on?
    Or, I can search for the SB , and house if he will send me a locator???s fee.
    Connie

Yes he does want to move from Davidson to Mooresville. I do have full name, address email and phone. I will contact him and mention your property and check if he’s still looking.

NULL

@joecain wrote:

Are you kidding me??

Please do not take anything that I am about to type on a personal level. The following is for everyone who can read and understand. I mean no offense. My goal is to be encouraging. It is merely a call to action. Here goes:

NO MORE NEGATIVITY !!

Thanks, Joe but where is the negativity in this thread? There are 400 plus leads here. There are supposedly 12,000 NARS members. I am not sure how many view this forum on a regular basis. I am not sure how many just spent the money for the membership and did nothing with it. Those are realities and they happen to be negative. There are negatives and positives in reality. I suggested having members in the area of the RB leads call property owners in their own area. Why because they can negotiate the deal with more effectiveness face to face. We are not all Scott Moyes here. We need some help on the presentation.

Do you want 12,000 plus NARS members calling the same area? Half of them are in California. Say only 1 percent of NARS members(that is 120) call the areas where these RB leads are located. In my area there are about 15,000 houses on the MLS for sale. The sellers that would entertain the idea of a NARS trust via terms are not on the MLS for the most part. So the numbers are very few.
    My point is this list has been out there for almost a year and Alvin has posted it before. I know Alvin and he works at it and signed 35 NEO’s. Placed no one.

You tell me, Joe what are we going to be able to do here? Remember half are in bad loan territory, not conducive to a NARS Equity Holding Trust hence Scott and David’s ACES deal.

I agree with you we should not focus on Negative things in our minds and what happens in circumstances but reality contains positives and negatives. It is in the way you manage them determines your success in life.

rick
    Participant

Alvin,

Maybe one of the questions you could ask the buyers on your site is if they know anyone who needs a Loan Modification. If they say yes you can tell them about the Fornesic difference and get them hooked up.

bolieunj

Alvin,

I have two landlords looking for tenants in your state and have already explained how this can work in their favor as a tax lease. I noticed in your database there are some matches but your clients are looking for to own. I think this can be presented to them as a means to lease with tax benefits until you can find them a property that they may want to live in. Send me your email again so I can send you the info on the properties that I’m working with.

Thanks,

Leon
    apertureholdings@live.com

PS. Long time no talk!

bolieunj

I have another property with interested seller under tax lease scenario in Apple Valley. What are the rents like for a 3bd/2ba there?

Leon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh