Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Is foreclosure right for you? I’m an illiterate Doofus!

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Is foreclosure right for you? I’m an illiterate Doofus!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of flyer flyer 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    flyer

This site offer “foreclosure” kit that teach you what to do step by step. Check it out. Maybe you can share it with seller who don’t take your offer.

http://www.imadumshit.com/

Oh, and I apologize for not being able to read the freaking rules about NO ADVERTISING HERE!!!

This site is put up for the sole purpose of making money for its owners…not someone esle’s foreclsocure package which is known to be inferior in the first place!!! (Dammit!) If your people want to advertise here, send me money and we’ll talk about it.

Bill Gatten
    (now ticked off) Owner

flyer

I do apologize not made myself clear in the first place. I thought it should appear clearly that the site is a joke. What I want to show is how bad the market currently is.

How can teaching others whom already put themselves in pit, to screw more people on the way down be allowed; and we have to fight for our honest win-win solution?!

Sorry Bill. Come and kick me if you like when you in town.

bill_gatten
    Participant

No kicking allowed.

Thanks for your note. You are indeed one of the ‘good guys’ and allis forgiven. ;o).

Thanks.

Bill

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0