Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

I need buyer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of john nguyen john nguyen 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    john nguyen

I have a property in Fontana. 4bedrooms, 3baths, 2 stories, 1,900sqft, year built 2005, close to Sierra Lakes Golf course. I need tenant/buyer. If you have any buyer, please call me 714-775-0756 or email me jnguyen57@att.net. Thanks.

John Nguyen

areyes
    Participant

sent you an email

bill_gatten
    Participant

@John Nguyen wrote:

I have a property in Fontana. 4bedrooms, 3baths, 2 stories, 1,900sqft, year built 2005, close to Sierra Lakes Golf course. I need tenant/buyer. If you have any buyer, please call me 714-775-0756 or email me jnguyen57@att.net. Thanks.

John Nguyen

John, why on Earth don’t you just run the same add that your respondent (to your post) will and get your own buyer so you don’t have to share your cookie with the other kids?

How many people within 25 miles of this property are currently renting and just itching to get into a nice home without a down payment or credit qualifying?

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REAL ESTATE DOWN-CYCLE
    NO BANK QUAL., NO DOWN PMT

As little as 2 pmts & clos. costs moves you in. That’s it!
    4br, 3bth, 2 stry, 1,900 sq ft, near Sierra Lakes Golf.
    $279K beauty, only $1862+tx&ins p.mo.Call now.
    John (xxx) xxx xxxx (pvt pty)

Bill

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0