Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

I need a RB for a 3/2 ub Stham, Ga

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of spunky spunky 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #62929
    Avatar of spunky

    533 Marigot Way Statham Ga 30666 in vacant. it needs a little cleaning, I am seeking 5% contribution and 1171/mo.
    uccapital.net, to see and to complete buyer page.

    Avatar of spunky

    Hello, I need a ODWM partner or Move in now as is for only $5000
    House in Statham still vacant.
    Now I need realtor or someone in area to help make ready, market, show, move new resident in. please understand that RB pays more than rent, becouse they get all benifits of fee simple ownership while they rent like tax deductions, appreciation and homeownership enjoyment without a property manager. i will give half cobeneficial interest to new resident beneficiary.
    RG can be anyone who can pay monthly expenses. They do no have to be qualified for a purchase money loan. They can have rotten credit. I will screen them with the ODWM Confidential Information Sheet
    If anyone wants a house I can assign you cobeneficial interst as another investor, I can pay you first month rent, you can just take the house and move in with 5% trust contribution and take over monthly expenses.
    email me, Lets talk to Bill or Jeff toghther and work something out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:


Best Time to Call:


Your Message:

Security Code:


Can't read the above security code? Refresh