Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

HUH?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of amyhutton amyhutton 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    amyhutton
    Participant

Feds can’t find a single homeowner in the country who was foreclosed upon wrongly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/10/fed-reports-finds-no-wron_n_834010.html

Amy

corkhorner
    Participant

What are the NARS Watchdogs reading into this besides Amy?

It sounds very fishy…or rotten in Denmark.

c h

sstanton

Of course the federal reserve is not going to find anything wrong. They are paid for by the banksters.

dave salcido

Egyptians take to the streets. Americans are concerned about the Kardashians.

bolieunj

The report may be accurate based on their criteria…

Yet, when that critera is expanded to include codes, the alleged contract, rules, court procedures, and all the other items that envelope the issue, there will most likely be a significantly different perspective. A report does not supercede codes, contract law, etc. Usually these types of reports are helpful to those contesting matters as the criteria and arguments are often laid out and lets the public know (those that arent watching the Kardashians) what arguments to look into and overcome if the contents of the report are referred to in public or private venues as a defense against your claims. What this report will do is certainly discourage many people that were on the fence about asking questions/making challenges about alleged loan irregularities and will give people an excuse not to continue challenging or to quit before they start.

Regards

dave salcido

@BolieuNJ wrote:

The report may be accurate based on their criteria…

Yet, when that critera is expanded to include codes, the alleged contract, rules, court procedures, and all the other items that envelope the issue, there will most likely be a significantly different perspective. A report does not supercede codes, contract law, etc. Usually these types of reports are helpful to those contesting matters as the criteria and arguments are often laid out and lets the public know (those that arent watching the Kardashians) what arguments to look into and overcome if the contents of the report are referred to in public or private venues as a defense against your claims. What this report will do is certainly discourage many people that were on the fence about asking questions/making challenges about alleged loan irregularities and will give people an excuse not to continue challenging or to quit before they start.

Regards

In my opinion, (remember folks, this is just my opinion), the Fed report is completely 100% accurate. This is because the Federal Reserve agenda really does have the power and influence to supercede codes, contracts, rules, civil and criminal laws and court procedures. What they say, goes; no matter what the President, Congress, the Senate, local municipalities and the citizenry say to the contrary. You know, we do have the power to fire the Fed…….. But we won’t.

corkhorner
    Participant

As Bill Gatten might say, folllow the US Congressman with the initials Ron Paul who is running for pres plus is on the Fed Reserve Investigation Cmmittee. [a watchdog group over the Fed Reserve]

c h

mtnwizard49

All I can say is we better be prepared for a change in the international currency from the dollar to ?. WHEN that happens and it will, this country and its economy will crash. We have 2-3 years — TOPS.

Silver, gold, Euros ??? Your choice. He who hesitates will be in serious trouble.

bill
    Participant

The crap being perpetrated on the American populace by the mortgage/banking industry in cahoots with the “Feds” is the most aggregious governmental travesty since governmentally sponsored pre-frontal labotmomies in in 1940′s and 50′s (“Hey, just shove a steel darning needley into his eye-socket and up into the brain, and stir…that’ll straighten his ass out!).

When people finally get this American Dream fairy tale out of their heads and relaize that we, like Gary said, have another few years to make it BIG enough to survive it all: then a few of us will (might) make it. The govenrment is not going to help you make it unless you become one of them and scramble up the ladder as fast as you can.

Some of you might remember the South Park episode where Jimmy (“Jimaahh”) had a pet turkey with a broken neck causing its head to drag the ground.

Well, if you do recall, remember what happened in the slaughter house…when all the turkes walked in happy and gobbling with glee, thinking they were in for a royal party. After they were inside and the doors were closed, all of a sudden a giant horizontal circular saw blade swooshed down and passed over the floor at neck height…severing every turkey-head in the room…except for Jimmy’s turkey (Bob…Earl…? I don’t recall). It was spared because it hadn’t expected the farmer to do anything special for it because of its uniquieness, and it’s head was well below saw-level. And, too, it was accustomed to living by its own resources, simply picking up the corn the others dropped in carelessness. It had never relied on the farmer for its nurturing, and becaue of its malady, it was hard to see in a crowd of other turkeys.

Think about it for a moment. Get invested right now in everything you possibly can, if it doesn’t cost you anything, and keep your head down in the process. If you do that, you and I will be he only ones still standing when the big doo-doo hits the proverbial fan.

Amy’s referenced article (re. the Feds and FC’s) doesn’t deal with any of the hundreds and hundreds of cases already brought to fruition wherein one lender after another were unequivocally proven to be at fault and undeniably guilty of fraud, deception and predatory lending (…and tax evasion).

The Fed research party in the article were looking at the microcosm, like Civil court judges do in California (‘though some are indeed the best that money can buy): i.e., “Well, I haven’t read your counter-complaint; but who cares? The fake deed presented to me by the bank, acting unlawfully or not, appears to have been filled out properly. So that’s it Bucko. You lose!”

…and there’s not a single civil court judge who has enought balls (i.e., in his rack at the pool hall) to stand up for the citizens and the country he’s supposed to protect from blatant misuse of the legal system.

Why do I hate lawyers? Because so many are just the larval form of do-nothing, payola-roll*, bench-warming civil court judges.

Bill

*Not necesarily taking money, but beeing treated well politically by those who benefit most from thier heartless decisions.

amyhutton
    Participant

read this from Gary Mialoq on FB. Woodrow Wilson realized what he had just done:

The Federal Reserve came into being after its supporters paid for the Presidential campaign of President Woodrow Wilson. Wilson signed the bill that transferred the US currency to twelve regional private banks Wilson regretted his decision later saying:

???I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.???

In 1933 President Roosevelt confiscated citizens gold and handed it to the Federal Reserve. At the very moment when Americans have needed to protect their wealth the most, the best store of wealth ever created, gold, was confiscated from American citizens and given to a un-elected conglomerate of private banks. This is why this Nation’s monetary system will soon collapse and the dollar as the primary international exchange currency will go the way of the Edsel.

Amy

amyhutton
    Participant

I like Ron Paul, but doesn’t he want to do away with social security?

Amy

amyhutton
    Participant

Here are the issue positions of Ron Paul:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul

Amy

Kevin Scott

Dave said

Ocwen is now doing Equity Shares!

Book, Chapter, and Verse?
    I can’t find this anywhere.
    We work with Ocwen quite a bit in my Century 21 office.
    I’ve not heard this one yet (but I’ll keep my eyes & ears open).
    Please advise when/if you find something. (Hope it’s true) Thanks

dave salcido

I’m waiting with baited breath for a redacted copy of the equity share agreement between Ocwen and the homeowner. I’ll post it when it comes in.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh